My 1st Pictures with P3S
1611 10 2015-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
XRCTOYS
New

United States

Hello Guys,

I am new with DJi Phantom 3, I have been Flying Quadcopters for almost 1 year, Started with Very inxpensive started to really like them Finally i got
Phantom 3 Standard and start taking some videos and pictures, they look really good.

I though i would share with you guys.

DJI P3S By: XRCTOYS

2015-12-29
Use props
theronmalone
lvl.2

United States

Nice. I took mine out for the first flight today. I was really impressed with camera.
2015-12-29
Use props
XRCTOYS
New

United States

Did you get P3S? I think it's a great quadcopter and the camera is really good for personal use and 60% less then pro.
2015-12-29
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Love that ! Thank you for sharing !
2015-12-30
Use props
theronmalone
lvl.2

United States

XRCTOYS Posted at 2015-12-29 21:43
Did you get P3S? I think it's a great quadcopter and the camera is really good for personal use and  ...

Yes I got the P3S. I can't wait to fly it again this week. Here is my first picture. I know it's boring to most but I was just trying everything out for the first time. I will post better content later.
DJI_0009.JPG
2015-12-30
Use props
sifu128
lvl.3

United States

This was my 3rd time flying and I got a 5 shot AEB merged in photoshop.
Arial Evening Shot Web.jpg
2015-12-30
Use props
wkc643
New

United States

If I can ask, what are your camera settings on your DJI Go App.  I took a picture and video yesterday and it is very white, not much color.  I have the whiteness setting to Auto.
2015-12-31
Use props
theronmalone
lvl.2

United States

wkc643 Posted at 2015-12-31 09:20
If I can ask, what are your camera settings on your DJI Go App.  I took a picture and video yesterda ...

Is your camera settings on Auto or Manual?  Not the white settings but the camera it self.
2015-12-31
Use props
mana.ram.1974
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1528688 ft
United States

Here is mine I did of Portland Oregon.
2016-1-2
Use props
John.Faught
New

United States

Hey, could you share some video? I purchased a P3S last night, and have been looking a various videos from the camera. Some of the videos look very nice, while others look very unprofessional and very pixelated.
2016-1-3
Use props
John.Faught
New

United States

Hey, could you share some video? I purchased a P3S last night, and have been looking a various videos from the camera. Some of the videos look very nice, while others look very unprofessional and very pixelated.
2016-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules