H3-3D GoPro 3 Black - No Video Image
1966 6 2014-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adam
lvl.2
United States

Installed the H3-3D with GoPro 3 Black run through iOSD Mini and have no GoPro Image...the iOSD text shows correctly but with a black-no-image background.

Any ideas?  Are there video settings on the GoPro 3 Black that are not compatible with the H3-3D...or iOSD Mini for that matter?  There is also a FPV cam on the same copter with both cams on a video switch and the FPV cam image works perfectly.  I've tested running the H3-3D GoPro directly without the switch and it still doesn't work, but the FPV cam confirms the overall setup works, transmits and is received correctly.

Thanks for any help!!!

2014-12-29
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

Check your video cable and make sure the connection is all well.
2014-12-30
Use props
adam
lvl.2
United States

Ok will try that...so this setup should work though, right?  Are there any GoPro video modes that won't work with the H3-3D?
2014-12-30
Use props
dcgustin
New

United States

I just hooked mine up today with no issues. The funky little cable from the gimbal to the GoPro is very delicate so would check that as above. I'm not very happy with this connection to the camera vs the 2D gimbal that interfaced with the connection on the back of the GoPro. Not sure why the change but it worked ok for me today.
2015-1-1
Use props
mikepage
New
United States

Did you ever get a solution?  I have this same issue, I get the iOSD overlay so I know all that is working but I don't get any video out of the GoPro 3 Black.  Is there a setting on the gropro to enable video out?
2015-2-17
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

mikepage@outloo Posted at 2015-2-18 07:26
Did you ever get a solution?  I have this same issue, I get the iOSD overlay so I know all that is w ...

which video downlink device do you use? AVL58?
2015-2-27
Use props
adam
lvl.2
United States

Resolved...was a problem getting the iOSD and the radio switch in sync...thanks for the replies.
2015-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules