3271 38 2015-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rich
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197680 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Upgraded to 1.3a this week and now my system barely takes off the ground!? Very little power and just dangerous to fly. Anyone got to the bottom of this? Cheers
2015-12-31
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, we've changed the propulsion system in the firmware, please use 4S battery. Also, please do not make the aircraft overweight.
2016-1-7
Use props
rich
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197680 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-8 06:34
Hi, we've changed the propulsion system in the firmware, please use 4S battery. Also, please do not  ...

Hi. Can you please explain exactly what you mean by changing the propulsion system ? I purchased this propulsion system with it being able to use 3s batteries and so I have invested money in 3s batteries. Are you saying I have to buy a whole set of 4s batteries for it to work now? Why didn't you give warning about this before I decided on fw upgrade !!??
Please explain as this sounds very wrong !
2016-1-9
Use props
virtualjorge
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39144 ft
Brazil

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-8 04:34
Hi, we've changed the propulsion system in the firmware, please use 4S battery. Also, please do not  ...

This is utter nonsense! Disrespecting who bought this propulsion system. Recognize that does not work as you guys disclosed and have the dignity to offer those who were deceived by this system, a solution that meets the User who spent their money believing in the product of you.
I'm an F-450 that was flying very well with the 1.2 firmware and battery 3S, now I am one month without flying and have a crap does not fly. Listen I have to use 4S and reduce weight is an insult to my intelligence. Solve the problem and meet us consumers harmed by you guys error.
2016-1-26
Use props
johngoun
lvl.1

Greece

No news???????. Fix  firmware to the old version 1.2 is able to fly the f450. 1 month now with 1.3a.........................................
2016-2-9
Use props
prwells
lvl.1

United States

We need a fix for this. Changing battery configuration to 4S makes no sense.
2016-2-9
Use props
paraman.bluewin
lvl.1

Switzerland

Just got this from DJI again
Sorry for the late reply due to the Chinese Spring Festival holiday.
Sorry to tell that the downgrade can not be done currently.
How many motors on your aircraft?
We recommend to try a 4S battery or decrease the aircraft take-off weight.
Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards
DJI Product Application Technical Support

So what ever they did seems they want us to only use 4S.. or reduce weight....
My f550 is 2,2 to 2.4KG the only thing to take off is the gimbal as everything else needed to fly...

Had more then 200 flights on the E310 with firmware 1.2... Now only option rebuild and put on a E300 system to be able to not have to replace all the Lipos I have....
I do not own a 4S so this is not good...

I have a E300 équipé F550 and its not go any issues with the same weight..

2016-2-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

paraman.bluewin Posted at 2016-2-14 16:10
So ...

I am really sorry for this problem caused, currently the only solution is to use the 4S battery and there is no way to downgrade the firmware. But I will forward your suggestion and problem to the R&D department.
2016-2-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

prwells@gmail.c Posted at 2016-2-10 07:13
We need a fix for this. Changing battery configuration to 4S makes no sense.

I am really sorry for this problem caused, currently the only solution is to use the 4S battery and there is no way to downgrade the firmware. But I will forward your suggestion and problem to the R&D department.
2016-2-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

virtualjorge@ya Posted at 2016-1-27 12:25
This is utter nonsense! Disrespecting who bought this propulsion system. Recognize that does not w ...

2016-2-14
Use props
prwells
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-15 00:27
I am really sorry for this problem caused, currently the only solution is to use the 4S battery an ...

How about just releasing the old firmware again with a new version number so we can fly our copters?
I'm not upgrading to a 4S battery. Not an option for me.
2016-2-15
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

prwells@gmail.c Posted at 2016-2-16 05:55
How about just releasing the old firmware again with a new version number so we can fly our copter ...

Hi, I understand your need, but according to the technical support, even if I can give you the old firmware, there is no way that you can downgrade the firmware successfully since the R&D didn't provide this interface at the very beginning. You must think this is non sense, but the thing is, everything come out with a reason. Actually, the new firmware decreased the KV number of the motor in order to protect and prolong the longevity of it. So you can see since the kv decreased to 800, the system will have to increase the battery to 4S in order to ensure the lift power of the system. You can treat this as a tradeoff between the motors and battery. Good news is that the next firmware or solution will come soon, so I suggest you to wait for the next update, please pay close attention to the official website. I hope my answer can help alleviate your upset and help you solve your problem.
2016-2-15
Use props
prwells
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-15 19:56
Hi, I understand your need, but according to the technical support, even if I can give you the old  ...

The issue is that I have a vehicle that can not use a 4S battery.  So changing to 4S is not a solution.
Which official website are you referring to for the updates?
2016-2-17
Use props
prwells
lvl.1

United States

Also you are still selling them on the website as capable of 3S
http://www.dji.com/product/e310/spec
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

prwells@gmail.c Posted at 2016-2-18 06:00
The issue is that I have a vehicle that can not use a 4S battery.  So changing to 4S is not a solu ...

Please connect the assistant software, we've released the latest new firmware and this problem have been solved.
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

prwells@gmail.c Posted at 2016-2-18 06:03
Also you are still selling them on the website as capable of 3S
http://www.dji.com/product/e310/spec ...

Please connect the assistant software, we've released the latest new firmware and this problem have been solved.
2016-2-17
Use props
Fedegavilan
lvl.1

Paraguay

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-17 22:51
Please connect the assistant software, we've released the latest new firmware and this problem hav ...

There is no new firmware!
2016-2-19
Use props
e.b
New

Switzerland

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-18 02:51
Please connect the assistant software, we've released the latest new firmware and this problem hav ...

I have not seen any firmware
2016-2-19
Use props
e.b
New

Switzerland

paraman.bluewin Posted at 2016-2-14 09:10
So ...

of where you are in Switzerland
2016-2-19
Use props
e.b
New

Switzerland

Fedegavilan@yah Posted at 2016-2-19 16:10
There are not new firmware!

did you find a solution ?
2016-2-19
Use props
Fedegavilan
lvl.1

Paraguay

nope! 4 month with the same problem
2016-2-19
Use props
e.b
New

Switzerland

Fedegavilan@yah Posted at 2016-2-19 16:35
nope! 4 month with the same problem

ooner or later they will no for update ?
2016-2-19
Use props
prwells
lvl.1

United States

I have not checked but I will be very disappointed if there isn't an updated firmware as was stated by the DJI rep.
2016-2-19
Use props
e.b
New

Switzerland

prwells@gmail.c Posted at 2016-2-19 16:58
I have not checked but I will be very disappointed if there isn't an updated firmware as was stated  ...

I did not find anything if there tell me where to find it
2016-2-19
Use props
e.b
New

Switzerland

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-18 02:51

are you sure?
2016-2-19
Use props
e.b
New

Switzerland

prwells@gmail.c Posted at 2016-2-19 16:58
I have not checked but I will be very disappointed if there isn't an updated firmware as was stated  ...

haw you new notice?
2016-2-19
Use props
paraman.bluewin
lvl.1

Switzerland

e.b@bravocom.ch Posted at 2016-2-19 16:29
of where you are in Switzerland

Im in geneva
2016-2-19
Use props
prwells
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-17 19:51

The current firmware still shows as 1.3a ???  That is the same version with the issues.
What is going on???
2016-2-21
Use props
ars68
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21654 ft
Spain

Have been able to resolve the problem ?? To me the same thing happens I updated the ESC to 1.4 and my drone this unstable ,the motors do not yield to 100%. ¡¡ I need a solution pr. Please !!
2016-2-23
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-15 01:32
I am really sorry for this problem caused, currently the only solution is to use the 4S battery an ...

I know you said that you were not a robot, but when you answer 3 questions in a row with the exact same answer its makes me think that you are really a robot.
2016-2-23
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-15 20:56
Hi, I understand your need, but according to the technical support, even if I can give you the old  ...

Honey do we have any 4s batteries laying around? This is typical DJI B.S.
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-2-24 06:37
I know you said that you were not a robot, but when you answer 3 questions in a row with the exact ...

Sorry for that, I just want to make sure every user can get a reminder.
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

prwells@gmail.c Posted at 2016-2-22 00:26
The current firmware still shows as 1.3a ???  That is the same version with the issues.
What is go ...

Hi, the version is still the same, but the firmware has been replaced with another one to solve the battery issue. Please just connect the assistant software and click on upgrade.
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, all. Sorry for the incomplete info before,  the version number is still the same, but the firmware has been replaced with another one to solve the battery issue. Please just connect the assistant software and click on upgrade. If you have any further problem, please provide your details and reply me here. Thanks.
2016-2-23
Use props
Fedegavilan
lvl.1

Paraguay

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-23 23:34
Hi, all. Sorry for the incomplete info before,  the version number is still the same, but the firmwa ...

Finally!! It work for me! Same firmware but works! Is the first time I can feel the power of this motors! Thank you!
2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Fedegavilan@yah Posted at 2016-2-24 22:00
Finally!! It work for me! Same firmware but works! Is the first time I can feel the power of this  ...

Great to hear that. You're welcome.
2016-2-24
Use props
ars68
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21654 ft
Spain

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-24 10:34
Hi, all. Sorry for the incomplete info before,  the version number is still the same, but the firmwa ...

If the firmware has really changed, why he not and has appointed another number ??
2016-2-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

ars68 Posted at 2016-2-26 18:29
If the firmware has really changed, why he not and has appointed another number ??

Yes, it has changed but the version will still say the same. Connect and update and test it out.
2016-2-26
Use props
johngoun
lvl.1

Greece

The test them yesterday , the motors have very power . the throws f450 perfect .
without even once to light yellow light. The noise motor is perfect .
Thanks to everyone in dji that solved the problem .
2016-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules