Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Picture of inside battery bay ? cables at back
1025 4 2014-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
applekiller
lvl.3
Flight distance : 138458 ft
Canada

Hi All,

First off,  got my P2 V+ V3  a few weeks ago... Nothing but great experience so far.. Up to about 15 flights or so  no issues to report ( fingers crossed!!!).  I notices that one of the cables at the back of my battery bay on the Phantom seems to be folded and sitting possible in the way of where the battery end may seat.    I do find it a very tight fit to remove or insert batteries... wondering if this may be why  and if this is going to be a potential issue for me..    Would someone be able to take a picture of what the inside of their battery bay looks like???  Not sure if this is normal or not.

Many thanks,

2014-12-29
Use props
ljhellmich
lvl.4

United States

Here is a picture of my P2V+ v3.0 bay.
WP_20141229_17_45_31_Pro.jpg
2014-12-29
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Show off
2014-12-29
Use props
applekiller
lvl.3
Flight distance : 138458 ft
Canada

@ljhellmich   Thanks so much ...  mine looks the same.. I was worried about the cable on the left that looks like it is bend aggressively and is somewhat closer to where the battery seats.    I guess it is normal !     @guymacdonald  thanks for your reply as well...  I guess it is just the nature of the beast being a snug fit.  

Impressed how fast you guys replied.

Thanks !

2014-12-29
Use props
tonyphantom147
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I use a tiny amount of lubrication to slide battery in easier.
2014-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules