My first video with P3S
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theronmalone
lvl.2

United States

Ok, I've had the P3S for a week now. I've beening dying to do a video but the scenery isn't the greatest in Memphis, TN. I went to the largest park in our area, lots of open spaces. I need to learn how to be a little better in the turns and making it smoother but I'm proud to get this first video under my belt. Any and all recommandation are welcomed. I'm a photographer with little to no experience in videography.

Thanks,

Theron

2016-1-1
Use props
DJI - Lee
New

United States

Nice Video and Happy New Year!!

What program are you using to do your videography / editing??
2016-1-1
Use props
theronmalone
lvl.2

United States

DJI - Lee Posted at 2016-1-1 17:59
Nice Video and Happy New Year!!

What program are you using to do your videography / editing??

Thanks! I'm using Adobe Premiere 12.
2016-1-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Nice work, you appear to have got the knack of getting exposure correct, which is often a failing of new pilots. Perhaps you might purchase a set of ND filters just in case you need them (if you already have not done so). And your colour correction is spot on. If you experiment with the menus in the Go App, you will find you can slow down the control inputs to make gimbal tilt and yaw slower and it will make the camera movements smoother.
2016-1-1
Use props
cacollins0220
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294016 ft
United States

your doing a good job.... as far as getting the best flow from the video, I have to tell you that I cheat. I purchased Lichy and use the waypoint mode and auto camera angles. POI and all the toys. takes a little planning up front, but then I just hit the button and enjoy the show.
2016-1-1
Use props
theronmalone
lvl.2

United States

Thanks everyone for the tips , suggestions, and comments!
2016-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules