Huge audio problem. Audio always messed up. All of my videos are being ruined.
1876 8 2016-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danielniquet
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello.
I have this huge problem.
At first everything was fine, but suddenly audio started to fail.
I am using a Rode videomic, and I thought it was the problem, but I have tested now with internal mic, and it behaves the same.
I bought OSMO for vlogging, and 100% of my videos are being ruined now.
I have attached the link of a test without external mic. It is the original file from the SD card.
I recorded my self counting at loud from 1 to 50.
You can notice how from the 3rd second starts messing all the audio up. Right away...
Sometimes it mutes for a while, sometimes it just mixes everything, and all the audio is a mess. It happens everytime, not always in the same minute. It does not matter if it is with internal or external mic.
Last app version, last firmware updated. I have tried all kind of settings, and reset everything again. And even the trigger+record+power thing. Nothing works.

It is really frustrating, because I sold my former camera to buy this, and I can't do my work now!
PLEASE HELP!!!!
Thank you in advance.

https://mega.nz/#!e0F0XShC!aPCIkZyrz8ZUxoin1UjP26LSL4vyJrU-bao8UpOSOyQ

2016-1-1
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, we will analyze your files and give you feedback ASAP.
2016-1-4
Use props
danielniquet
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-4 17:53
Hi, we will analyze your files and give you feedback ASAP.

I appreciate Amy!!!! I am super frustrated! I shot video everyday, and the most of the audio is lost.
Thank you.
2016-1-4
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

danielniquet Posted at 2016-1-5 06:06
I appreciate Amy!!!! I am super frustrated! I shot video everyday, and the most of the audio is lo ...

The audio is abnormal in your Osmo, it might be the quality issue of the cable, please contact DJI technical support for replacement and provide this post link to them. Sorry for the problem again. Please provide your ticket number when you've contacted the support, we will arrange the send back of the Osmo to our HQ office to analze it.
2016-1-6
Use props
danielniquet
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-7 15:22
The audio is abnormal in your Osmo, it might be the quality issue of the cable, please contact DJI  ...

Amy, support guys told me I needed to see this with the store I bought it from, and that was in New York. I am in Mexico. I need you guys to be responsible for this directly, because I don't have ways to handle this with the store. I am in Mexico, and this still going very bad, ruining 100% of my videos, and was starting to see light because of you reply. Now again it is dark. So, can you do something Amy? Is there a way to do it as you told me it was going to be?
Thank you so much.
2016-1-11
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

danielniquet Posted at 2016-1-12 02:50
Amy, support guys told me I needed to see this with the store I bought it from, and that was in Ne ...

I contacted NA team and they're agreed to go the extra mile to  help you out there. Please keep in touch with them. Your ticket#244348
2016-1-14
Use props
danielniquet
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-15 10:49
I contacted NA team and they're agreed to go the extra mile to  help you out there. Please keep in ...

Thank you so much Amy.
There was a confusion of tickets... It is 244147 now.
They seemed to agreed to go the extra mile to help... but after 3 days of long wait, we are again as like the beginning. So frustrating. The most expensive thing in my life...not because of the osmo price itself, but because the collateral damage. They don't seem to read my tickets...
I am super desperate Amy, what can I do? Please help!
2016-1-15
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

danielniquet Posted at 2016-1-16 06:00
Thank you so much Amy.
They seemed to agre ...

Sorry for the late reply since I just came back from my holiday. Problem solved? I will help you check the ticket. If you have any problem, please reply me below. Thanks.
2016-2-14
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

danielniquet Posted at 2016-1-16 06:00
Thank you so much Amy.
They seemed to agre ...

Sorry for the late reply since I just came back from holiday. I will help you check these two tickets and give you response as soon as possible.
2016-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules