P3 Dead RC after Firmware Upgrade [RESOLVED]
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wayne.wayneaust
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66516 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OK, So first post on the forum and I wish it could have been a postive experience, sadly, it's not.

Had my P3 Pro for some time now and done numorous Firmware Upgrades without issue, until today.

Went through the steps to upgrade the FW on the phantom, all ok there, then the RC via the app all seemed to go fine, the app asked me to switch off the RC and turn back on, this is where it went wrong. Upon turning on I didn't get the ususal beep on the RC, and the First light was a Cyan colour, the remote is saying that the FW is up to date but it will not connect to the P3 so I did some investigation work.

1) Tried to re-pair with the P3, nope
2) Found a thread on how to force an upgrade, failed  (I have the GL300B Remote)  Attached are some screen shots:  *RC is 100% Charged

The app downloads the new FW and then attempts to install it and then just fails, no blue flashy lights or anything. Looking into the logs on my phone reveals this:

upgrade faileddevice[OSD]err[NOCONNECT]reason[Enter Loader Mode failed]

So far I have been trying to fix this for the last few hours and sad to say I have a brick, the remote is still connecting to the phone albeit saying "No Signal" but as far as anything else it's dead.

Any Advice or is it an RMA Situation ?

Screenshot_2016-01-02-19-00-43.png
Screenshot_2016-01-02-19-02-15.png
Screenshot_2016-01-02-19-02-21.png
Screenshot_2016-01-02-19-03-48.png
2016-1-2
Use props
bamkrojas
lvl.1

Peru

Ya veo porque te pasa e
2016-1-2
Use props
OzzieUK
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bamkrojas Posted at 2016-1-2 21:26
Tengo el mismo problema. Puedo actualizar el RC y no tienen ninguna señal o vídeo HD. Luz RC es Cy ...

Translation for @bamkrojas

"I have the same problem. I can update the RC and have no signal or HD video . Light Cyan RC is light. I 'm updating my RC manually with REC + C1 + C2 + IRIS and I get the same images .
Please help ."

This seems to be an issue with the latest firmware, will have to RMA my unit, I have tried every possible solution to rectify this issue without success.

2016-1-2
Use props
OzzieUK
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm sure sure how but I resolved the issue and bought it back to life. I connected it to a Tablet device and again the update failed, So I kinda just mashed the buttons on the controller and the update sprang into life, it failed once then went perfectly the 2nd time.
2016-1-2
Use props
bamkrojas
lvl.1

Peru

Ya entiendo TODO
2016-1-2
Use props
bamkrojas
lvl.1

Peru

Genial amigo
2016-1-3
Use props
ostapchuk.aa
New

Ukraine

OzzieUK Posted at 2016-1-3 07:51
I'm sure sure how but I resolved the issue and bought it back to life. I connected it to a Tablet de ...

The same problem, I was in despair.

I do not know how, but your tips helped! I do not understand how high technology combined with erratic pressing buttons on the remote, but the fact is - he is alive again! THANK YOU SO MUCH! By the way, works with tablet + DJI GO 2.3.0. Mobile + DJI GO 2.7.1 do not help me.   

Some strange Chinese technique )))
2016-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules