best video software
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
billshafer51
New

United States

Now that I captured video from my P3P, downloaded to my Windows computer, what is the best (and easy) editing and publishing tools for free or low cost?  Obviously I don't want to loose quality and would also like to add sound.  And how about publishing?

2016-1-2
Use props
hummingbird.uav
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Pinnacle Studio is low cost and keeps the quality.
2016-1-2
Use props
billshafer51
New

United States

hummingbird.uav Posted at 2016-1-3 11:31
Pinnacle Studio is low cost and keeps the quality.

Thanks hummingbird!
2016-1-3
Use props
P3_Nutz
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Windows movie maker is free and can do basic editing
2016-1-3
Use props
billshafer51
New

United States

P3_Nutz Posted at 2016-1-3 13:04
Windows movie maker is free and can do basic editing

Does it retain 4k quality?
2016-1-4
Use props
mw36
lvl.2

Australia

I am using lightworks and that runs well on my i5 pc
the downside is that the free version only exports up to 720p.
Having said that, vision from by P3 advanced  and edited using Lightworks looks stunning on a 50" hi def tv, so tbh I can't see the point in going up in specs for anything i would shoot and publish (mostly youtube  and FB probably)

it's a near professional edit suite so that can take a bit of learning but once you get the hang of it it's great
2016-1-6
Use props
rw444
New

United States

mw36 Posted at 2016-1-6 22:19
I am using lightworks and that runs well on my i5 pc
the downside is that the free version only expo ...

i have tried to copy a movie made in the editor in GO on my iPhone 6 to my PC and get it to play on any of the players, WMP, Quicktime, etc. So far I have been unable to get anything to play it. Anyone seeing that problem?
2016-1-6
Use props
david
lvl.2
Flight distance : 202126 ft
United States

I just bought Magix Video Plus 2015 on Amazon for $20 and it has so many features and a 300 page pdf manuel.  I am really enjoying it.
2016-1-6
Use props
rw444
New

United States

david@toycarcol Posted at 2016-1-6 23:18
I just bought Magix Video Plus 2015 on Amazon for $20 and it has so many features and a 300 page pdf ...

Never mind. I re-copied the file off the iPhone to my PC and it worked fine.
2016-1-7
Use props
timmdd
lvl.1

Macao

I don't think the Windows Movie Maker can handling 4k video......4k video converter and also a video editor, try wondershare?
2016-1-7
Use props
C_LUU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 481988 ft
Australia

If you are after the best, then you cant beat Adobe products such as Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.

Adobe offer monthly subscription depending on what software you are after. They offer everything any other software can offer and there is a very large tutorial database. Video quality and performance is also highly dependent on your computer specs - especially when dealing with high bit-rate files such as 4K files.
2016-1-7
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

I won't pay a monthly fee for premiere pro, so I purchased premiere elements 14.

It is a solid editing software at a reasonable price and it can process 4K footage
2016-1-7
Use props
wrathofkhan
Banned

Australia

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-1-8
Use props
Schultz
New

China

I have Windows Movie Maker but find AppGeeker editor (www.appgeeker.com)  is easier to use and the result is all I am looking for, there are also options for sharing onto Facebook, Twitter and something like this.
2016-1-8
Use props
adejasper
lvl.1

Nigeria

Wonderful  hummingbird
Amazing hummingdird
2018-11-7
Use props
adejasper
lvl.1

Nigeria

timmdd Posted at 2016-1-7 19:59
I don't think the Windows Movie Maker can handling 4k video......4k video converter and also a video editor, try wondershare?

Windows Media Audio (WMA) Player is a multimedia player integrated with the Microsoft Operating System, which plays the WMA file extension. It has the capability of playing different kinds of media, like movies and audios. WMA File
2018-11-7
Use props
adejasper
lvl.1

Nigeria

The best video software from my point of view is VLCbest video software
2018-11-7
Use props
darren_rowse
lvl.1

United States

I know a software named Fucosoft Video Converter can download video from  YouTube.
2019-8-19
Use props
Manxmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

I am still using Pinnacle 21 & quite happy with value for money.  (Pinnacle 23 is out now for about AUD 65 I think ??)
2019-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules