Phantom 3 Pro No signal No camera picture
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maxelsson88
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi everybody.

Im new to this drone flying and i bougt a Phantom 3 Pro after a little reading because i seems to be a great beginners drone with all safety systems.

But now to the problem.

I bougt it in Dec 30 and the same day i whanted to try it. I did everything that whas writen i the manual at startet the drone and i had no picture and in the top of the display i stod no signal. I tried a different cabel between the phone and remote and the i tried 2 different phone and it was the same. I can start and fly and move the camera but no picture.

What is wrong ?
2016-1-3
Use props
PopArt
lvl.2

Poland

Hi there!

I had the same issue with my P3 pro, but after successfully using it for a 2 months "no signal" poped out. After weeks of changing cables, updating and so on I had to send it to DJI and they replaced me whole camera system. Seems that something is wrong with the light bridge module.

2016-1-3
Use props
maxelsson88
lvl.1

Sweden

Okey, thanks for the information, i will send it back and hope that they fix it for me.
2016-1-3
Use props
ralinebe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276952 ft
United States

PopArt Posted at 2016-1-3 10:42
Hi there!

I had the same issue with my P3 pro, but after successfully using it for a 2 months "no s ...

Hey, whats the process and expected  timing of sending it to DJI. Mine is having signal issues about 50% of the time.
2016-1-3
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

ralinebe Posted at 2016-1-4 01:30
Hey, whats the process and expected  timing of sending it to DJI. Mine is having signal issues abo ...

Please contact US center about your problem .
North America Support.jpg
2016-1-3
Use props
mal6514
lvl.2

United States

ralinebe Posted at 2016-1-3 11:30
Hey, whats the process and expected  timing of sending it to DJI. Mine is having signal issues abo ...

I sent mines in to Dji USA in Cali 12/17 and was told an 8 wk return . 8 weeks starts when the bird is checked in. Tracking shows Dji had my bird over week so far. And when j called they told me don't expect to "get checked in at least until a wk from now.  I'm hoping to get my bird in 2 months. That would make it 2 1/2 to 3 months without my bird
2016-1-3
Use props
ralinebe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276952 ft
United States

mal6514 Posted at 2016-1-3 23:33
I sent mines in to Dji USA in Cali 12/17 and was told an 8 wk return . 8 weeks starts when the bir ...

Three months!! That's crazy! I've only had my Phantom about 3 months. By the time you get it back a new Phantom will be out. And that's assuming that they fully fixed the problem and don't charge you anything. Keep me posted! Sending it in will be a last resort.
2016-1-3
Use props
nollzr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 728235 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can strong Wifi readings play a roll in the no signal issue. I have a new P3Pro from Xmas that I haven't flown yet ( waiting for warmer weather) But I get the no signal and Dji black screen then reboot back to live view often when I hit record. Sad to think that a brand new item has to be sent in for repair. Makes no sense. And yes, I'm using a Samsung S5 and Galaxy tab Pro 8.4 with all current updates to phantom and App. Seems more like a software issue of some sort.
2016-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules