Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Official release
4009 27 2014-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbneyrac
lvl.1

France

Mail from DJI!

Dear DJI Member,

We’re happy to announce that the first round of DJI Inspire 1 units will startshipping on December 31, 2014. As more units become available, orderswill be shipped on a priority basis.

We know you’re excited to be flying DJI’s next generation platform, and wethank you for your support.

If you have any questions after receiving your Inspire 1, please write to support@dji.com.If you have questions about your preorder, please contact [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url].

Notes: Any units in circulation before this date are pre-productionprototypes, and DJI offers no guarantee on any products obtained throughunofficial channels. If you ordered an Inspire 1 with dual remote controllers,an Inspire 1 with one remote will be shipped to you according to your order priority,and the second remote will be shipped separately.

Thank you,

DJI

2014-12-30
Use props
spartanx360
lvl.1

Belgium

i think we all got it this time :p
2014-12-30
Use props
metalios
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered 11/13/2014 and received a FEDEX shipping confirmation with actual tracking number. Tracking number link does not have additional info, but usually precedes, in my experience, actual shipment by a day.
2014-12-30
Use props
aburitu
New

United Kingdom

got mine now, 1st batch go go go!
2014-12-30
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

spartanx360 Posted at 2014-12-30 21:47
i think we all got it this time :p

To those of you that posted the other day stating that you received a shipping notice I wonder what you are getting? A no guarantee prototype? I ordered mine a long time ago and it is paid for and I have not heard anything from them except an occasional notice that they are still waiting for them.
2014-12-30
Use props
craigarthurson
lvl.2

Nigeria

Me too,
All though don't feel so special being number 6 on this list. Here I was thinking I was special.
Well the wife thinks I am SPECIAL and have NEEDS

2014-12-30
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

NOTE: THIS IS WHAT SHIPPING CONFIRMATION LOOKS LIKE!
2014-12-30
Use props
craigarthurson
lvl.2

Nigeria

well I have ordered and fully paid for the Dual control version I hope it comes that way if not more than happy to have a single control version they can forward the second control latter with a complementary high capacity battery
We should all ask DJI to come to the party and give a high capacity battery with the second remote out of good faith and us remaining loyal to the DJI and a waiting the release and the delays the case is standard with all the Inspires so as a good will thing to its customers this would be viable and would satisfy me and the wait.
2014-12-30
Use props
kp.iwsltd
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

No second remote what a freaking Joke...
2014-12-30
Use props
ebarronh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10203 ft
Peru

rodger Posted at 2014-12-30 21:59
To those of you that posted the other day stating that you received a shipping notice I wonder wha ...

Well, I've got the confirmation but then the retailer apologized for the confusion.
Will be getting mine by the 12th most likely
2014-12-30
Use props
hey3825968
lvl.1
United States

craigarthurson@ Posted at 2014-12-30 22:12
We should all ask DJI to come to the party and give a high capacity battery with the second remote o ...

I totally concur with your statement. We all should stand with this. If you ordered a new truck, you get four darn wheels, not three! I'd be loyal, send me a High Cap. Battery with my SECOND CONTROLLER PLEASE!  
2014-12-30
Use props
craigarthurson
lvl.2

Nigeria

I have put an email to DJI with regards to the Second Remote issue and that in all fairness to US the consumer who if not for US they would not have a company or an income.  So in light of that I have requested that for all the pre-ordered customers who have paid in full on good faith should receive a TB48 High Capacity Battery with their second remote when it comes.
It will be interesting to see if I get a reply or a response will keep you all posted."Watch The Birdie"
2014-12-30
Use props
hmerkel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2307995 ft
United States

You cant be happy with the fact that the Inspire is now shipping?  What a BS request, why do you think you are entitled to something for having to wait for a product to be released?  Pre-order means that an item is not quite ready yet?  So you want to be rewarded for having to wait on something that you knew you were PRE-ORDERING.  

If you have not heard from DJI yet, let me be the first one to laugh at your request!
2014-12-30
Use props
skinleverton
lvl.2

United Kingdom

We got a case, that's as good as it gets... Thanks Dji you handled this all with dignity.
2014-12-30
Use props
craigarthurson
lvl.2

Nigeria

hmerkel@gci.net Posted at 2014-12-31 03:21
You cant be happy with the fact that the Inspire is now shipping?  What a BS request, why do you thi ...

We are happy it is being released however you fail to see the fact that some of us put our faith in a company to provide a service and a product which they have failed to do so firstly on the initial release date and secondly on only one control. We have taken the risk to put forward a reasonable sum of money to DJI in advance. They have now failed to provided the complete order of a large number of people ordering the dual control package and to now be told in an email we will have to wait for the second controller while they utilise the second controller we would have had to cover their short fall in providing enough controllers for the volume of Inspire one's they have produced. So yes we are making a sacrifice beyond our control and at the mercy of DJI so yes some consideration is due to all of us by the company. So as the consumers to ask for some consideration is not unreasonable in fact it gives DJI the opportunity to be the bigger person and show its appreciation to its consumers.

2014-12-30
Use props
chirowolf
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I agree. The case is a big bonus (if it is decent quality)
Maybe I'm just used to waiting. I have a relatively rare British sports car and pretty much anything for it is always delayed about 6 months , so a few weeks delay and a free case seems like a great deal to me.
2014-12-30
Use props
craigarthurson
lvl.2

Nigeria

chirowolf Posted at 2014-12-31 04:14
I agree. The case is a big bonus (if it is decent quality)
Maybe I'm just used to waiting. I have a  ...

The case is with every inspire not just pre ordered. I personally will be going with the Go Professional case when ready as it will truely protect the Inspire the case provided is nice but carries not a great deal of protection.
2014-12-30
Use props
hmerkel
lvl.2
United States

craigarthurson@ Posted at 2014-12-31 04:14
We are happy it is being released however you fail to see the fact that some of us put our faith in ...

I put my trust in DJI, just as you did.  I just dont understand why people like you seem to think they are entitled to something extra because a timeline was not met.  Can you show me where this timeline actually is?  Sure, I acknowledge that it has been delayed, but does that mean that DJI owes me something? The case is an added bonus,  DJI has done their best to get the Inspire out, do you think they have been sitting on it waiting to see how upset everyone will get?  

You can whank all you want to, when you decide to throw a hissy fit and demand an extra battery for your pain and suffering, do it for yourself and do not include everyone that PRE-ORDERED in your demands.  
2014-12-30
Use props
JAEKAE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58560 ft
United States

I just want what I pre-ordered, A dual controller Inspire 1.  I ordered on the 13th of November and now I am seeing people that ordered on the 16th, 17th and even later in November posting that they received shipping confirmation. I still have not received shipping confirmation. But it does suck that I have to wait for the second controller so they can fill orders for phase 2 purchases.

I just want shipping confirmation. That's it.
2014-12-30
Use props
craigarthurson
lvl.2

Nigeria

hmerkel@gci.net Posted at 2014-12-31 04:29
I put my trust in DJI, just as you did.  I just dont understand why people like you seem to think  ...

Can you read the full comment that we are not getting what we ordered we are getting a short order of only one control not  two controls. It is enough we had to wait yes however now we have to wait further for the second control. so DJI can make more profits on sale by selling more unit with the second controls that should have been supplied with our orders. I purchased two controls and am only getting one while the other is utilised beyond my control to fill other orders...
Maybe I could draw you a picture.
"Dam my next post how do I draw a picture in the forum?"
2014-12-30
Use props
mark
lvl.2

United States

honestly, you have 2 choices.  You can wait to have the inspire and extra controller later, or get the inspire with one controller today.  i would rather be flying today and wait for the controller.  Its only a couple more days till you don't have to be glued to this forum anymore.
2014-12-30
Use props
metalios
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm actually looking  forward to constructive and beneficial posts related to the Inspire and its use. There will be many issues, good and bad, and many forum members willing to contribute great thoughts and ideas. Can't wait for conjecture, speculation and delivery related belly aching (although well justified) to end.
2014-12-30
Use props
craigarthurson
lvl.2

Nigeria

What there is life beyond the Forum
2014-12-30
Use props
mark
lvl.2

United States

sometimes its not the best thing get the first chopper, if there's a bug, you don't want your bird to be the first to do the flip of death.

http://youtu.be/RqhwSX6VXf4
2014-12-30
Use props
JerryMutter
lvl.2

United States

it would upset me if they gave a 200 dollar battery to only those that ordered dual controllers that would change the pricing structure and those that were on the fence  on the 2 controller would then be penalized if they did not go that way. still think reserving money for second complete inspire 1 is good idea. after you spend for extra battery, controller and that hard case your half the way to having 2 . good insurance?  anyway hope you get what ordered soon
2014-12-30
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

metalios Posted at 2014-12-31 04:52
I'm actually looking  forward to constructive and beneficial posts related to the Inspire and its us ...

I'm with you on this: Without DJI and DSLR who would we have for our video production needs other than the big dogs @ 10k +  for just the shooting rig no camera.
Too many find it easy to complain via the net now days, being part of the first few batches is an honor IMO.. See video: I like Grass Roots Tech company's like Eric's!
Reminds me of Apple back in the 80's!
Waiting isn't a big deal, wait till its released and people complain about the app and support..
I personally from day one  have learned everything about this product line via you tube not an open forum.
This forum does have great info  many topics I would have never  have obsessed about.
DJI slapping a case deal together was very righteous I expect nothing more nor would I.
This is part of the process with frontline tech now days I personally dig it gives the whole thing a more personal feel as we all know that will fade away as this company grows leaps,and bounds...Enjoy the glory days!

Have a pv+2 too mess with till the inspire hits my doorstep not to worry they will be in our hands soon enough.
2014-12-30
Use props
hmerkel
lvl.2
United States

craigarthurson@ Posted at 2014-12-31 04:45
Can you read the full comment that we are not getting what we ordered we are getting a short order ...

No picture needed. Maybe DJI should have waited to ship all the orders with 2 remotes until all the other orders with 1 remote have been filled.  My point is, you will never be happy with what DJI does.  It would be interesting to see what the actual delay is, I have a hard time believing it is a lack of transmitters.  Be happy with what you are getting, its not the end of the world to wait and DJI doesnt owe you anything for waiting.  If the Inspire was a product that was already in production, I could see trying to make it right, but the Inspire is just being produced for the first time and all orders are PRE-ORDERS.   

Maybe I should draw you a picture
2014-12-30
Use props
chirowolf
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

craigarthurson@ Posted at 2014-12-31 04:21
The case is with every inspire not just pre ordered. I personally will be going with the Go Profes ...

I just watched an unboxing. The case is good for mild carrying but would never check it with my luggage. At first (looking at pictures) I thought the case was a bit stronger (gopro like) but the unboxing shows a somewhat flimsier case
2015-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules