Inspire 1 updated = Inspire 1 Pro ?
1718 10 2016-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bullflyer
lvl.4

Spain

If I have an Inspire 1, and I update this Inspire to the last Firmware, and I change the camera for the new X5.This Inspire 1, will be exactly the same, that if I buy the new Inspire 1 Pro ?

There will be some difference between the two models, or not ?   

2016-1-4
Use props
jamescole
lvl.2

Mexico

The motors and escs are different (more power) as well as the gimbal mounting plate.
2016-1-4
Use props
Gootch
lvl.2

United States

jamescole Posted at 2016-1-4 18:17
The motors and escs are different (more power) as well as the gimbal mounting plate.

From what I understand... V2 and Pro quads are the same. As stated before, motors are one of the big changes.
2016-1-4
Use props
Gootch
lvl.2

United States

jamescole Posted at 2016-1-4 18:17

V2 and Pro quads are the same....
2016-1-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

There is a hardware (motors) difference between inspire 1 and inspire 1 pro
2016-1-5
Use props
jamescole
lvl.2

Mexico

Sorry I thougt you meant V1 Inspire, V2 Inspire and Pro exactly the same. DJI probably did this for simple manufacturing and selling it for more since now they only produce one model of the Inspire and only add the camera it requires.
2016-1-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have an original Inspire1 and purchase ax X5 camera and want your aircraft to be the same as a Pro you will need to buy the Pro motors/props, adapter plate, and the feet extensions.
For updating you need to update the aircraft to 1.6 from the Inspire1 page, then update the X5 camera to 1.3 from the Inspire Pro page.
Then you basically will have a Inspire Pro.
2016-1-5
Use props
jamescole
lvl.2

Mexico

Ken, the new site for Inspire says upgraded motors and escs... Can you elaborate a bit more?
2016-1-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

jamescole Posted at 2016-1-6 01:38
Ken, the new site for Inspire says upgraded motors and escs... Can you elaborate a bit more?

I'm sorry, I was wrong. The V2 and Pro also have upgraded ESC's They will allow for the little more power the new motors have. Since the ascent/descent speed is already limited, the only thing that may be affected just a tiny bit is high speed manuevers or heavy braking.
2016-1-5
Use props
Gootch
lvl.2

United States

Sorry about the double post.... {:2_38:}
2016-1-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2016-1-6 23:21
I'd like to point to DJI-Ken as being a good example for others to follow.

When discovering that  ...

Thanks Paul, much appreciated. If I ever am wrong about something I posted, I will come back with the correct information that was given to me
2016-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules