Restoring Waypoints DJI Help Needed
998 1 2016-1-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maionaze
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1043678 ft
United States

DJI. I need your help.  I just updated to the new IOS Go app. It would not start after the update so I followed the procedure others recommended. That is, to remove the Go app and then reinstall it. I did that but now with some grave consequences. The app runs now, but I lost my saved waypoint missions. I also run an android device, but the missions were never flown from that deviice nor are they on that device. I guess most of the time this wouldn’t be a problem, but for me it is a total disaster. I had 2 waypoint missions recorded that I have been using to film a special project for the last few months. Now that the missions are gone, that 2 months’ work cannot be completed.
My question to DJI: is there any way to recover these missions? This is the second time I had to post this message. The first time it fell through the DJI cracks.
2016-1-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately I think your missions may be lost. I have a email into China to see if there's a way to pull your missions from the data in your aircraft.
I know that when you sync your flights to the cloud, it saves your flights and when you reinstall the app they come back. I don;t know if the waypoint missions do that.
2016-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules