Why there is html file resulted?
12541 5 2016-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wto6071
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Can not  trace back if I was taking photos or videos,  when back home, watched with computer, found some of the video format  files showed
et. DJI_00052html instead of .mp4 or .mov. which cannot be opened.
And all the html files showed 216bytes(131KB on disk).

Can someone help?

Regards

2016-1-5
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Every time you shoot a panorama, it will create a html file in the SD card. That html file is just a directory in order to lead you the location of the original pictures in the SD card. You can open it by a browser like google chrome. It also serves as an occupation in the file list(due to the file naming standard), indicating that you've shoot a panorama here. You can open the HTML files using internet explorer . The original photos are in the micro SD card DCIM/PANORAMA/.
2016-1-5
Use props
wto6071
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-5 20:16
Every time you shoot a panorama, it will create a html file in the SD card. That html file is just a ...

Thanks Amy for answering. Understood and much appreciated.
2016-1-5
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

wto6071@bigpond Posted at 2016-1-5 20:25
Thanks Amy for answering. Understood and much appreciated.

You're welcome.
2016-1-5
Use props
Spy_derzlog
lvl.1

Ghana

I have a similiar issue with images taken with my phantom 4 advanced. the images were taken for a survey project and the fist 40 images are all google chrome html documents. i haven't shot any panos with my drone or sd card and i'm worried i'll have to redo the work for more efficient results. i need help too please. the file sizes are all 271bytes (128kb on disk)
2021-3-18
Use props
djiuser_LiIeZ9rZpNZP
New

Philippines

Is anyone can help?
I uploaded all the file to Google Drive and when I uploaded it show HTML all file was already transferred to google drive and no filesremain on the sd card. how can I open the HTML is there any converter to use?
2022-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules