a2 issue with dji telemetry
2105 3 2014-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ahmed214
lvl.2

Pakistan

hi every one...my dji telemetry is giving issues with A2 flight controller...once my hexarotor goes oout of range ,my telemtery disconnects but it does not reconnect automatically once the air telemetry comes within range...there is no such issue with wokong.
2014-12-30
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please list your downlink and other components
2014-12-30
Use props
ahmed214
lvl.2

Pakistan

i have connected dji 2.4ghz telemetry air-end with can 2 port of A2 flight controller.... i connect the ground end of LK24-bt to laptop through USB cable  directly to laptop... when the my hex-rotor goes out of range no flght data is displayed in the GS software thats fine. but it should start getting data again automatically when the hexarotor comes inside the range...but that does not happen...the com-port disappears..and to connect we have to plug out the USB cable of telemetry and connect again in order to reconnect... the same thing does not give this problem with WKM. I go out of range the data on GS disappears but when i return within range it starts getting data again with no issue what so ever.

and one more question ,is there any safety if gps fails,other than taking it over through manual control...i had this gps issue..my bird once flew away...there should be a feature that when the gps signals become weak ,the multirotor should try to stay at that point using its IMU (i.e. AHRS based navigation stuff) I mean when it flew away it was showing me the direction in which it was going, and it was also showing that it was going with a velocity of 5m/s so it the controller were smart enough it should know that i have not given any input to move anywhere so it should hold its place whether or not GPS is avalable.
2014-12-31
Use props
amjad862
lvl.1

Pakistan

ahmed214 Posted at 2015-1-1 02:06
i have connected dji 2.4ghz telemetry air-end with can 2 port of A2 flight controller.... i connect  ...

i have the exact same problem. i also have both a2 and wookong and the problem is only with A2 and not wookong. i also have a 900MHz telemetry, i'll check it tomorow and let you know if that has this same problem or not...
2015-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules