Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UAV Bits Strong Arm Reinforcement Plates
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ryano305
lvl.2

United States

Has anyone used the UAV Bits strong arm reinforcement plates yet?  How do they work / look?  Have any of you used the strong arm plates for awhile and then taken them off to check for damage?  If so what have you discovered?  I just ordered a P3A and am wondering if I should get the Strong arm plates and put them on before I even take off for the first time.  http://www.uavbits.net/store/p28 ... ith_Motor_Caps.html
2016-1-6
Use props
Ryano305
lvl.2

United States

Just bumping to see if anyone can looking at the forum this afternoon can answer.
2016-1-6
Use props
david.m.smith1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328333 ft
United States

I would like to know also.  I just got my P3P back for a RMA repair for a cracked lower shell.  I wish not to have to do this again if I can help it.
2016-1-6
Use props
Ryano305
lvl.2

United States

Can anyone update on this?
2016-1-8
Use props
jaronpv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 723776 ft
United States

Mine developed cracks around the 70 flight mark.  I put the strong arm plates on my cracked shell.  I am nearly 200 flights now, and no spreading of the cracks after I added them.   I fully believe that if I had them on earlier, my shell would have never cracked!
2016-1-8
Use props
Ryano305
lvl.2

United States

Awesome, Its nice to see they prevent further cracking.  Anyone else have any strong arm plate stories?  Anyone put them on at the first and taken them off to see what the results were?
2016-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules