New Phantom Flyer in MD, USA
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wsaund
lvl.2

United States

Good morning all. I received a P3A for Christmas from my wife. I have an abundent amount of experience with RC (not drone) and I have had a couple cheap to mid range drones over the last year. This is my first "real" drone. I have been enjoying it a lot. This forum has been extremely helpful to me, everyone from the hobbiest, professionals, and DJI reps. So I wanted to say thank you to everyone on here that has helped me and I am sure many others like me looking for information and guidence.
Thank you.

2016-1-6
Use props
Boolean
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83363 ft
United States

Where do you fly your drone in MD?
2016-1-6
Use props
wsaund
lvl.2

United States

Around Baltimore county and Harford County
2016-1-6
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Thank you for your support ! Hope you enjoyed !
2016-1-6
Use props
cacollins0220
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294016 ft
United States

I have been flying in the Fredericksburg and Mountains near culpepper. it has been a blast. welcome to the club
2016-1-6
Use props
wsaund
lvl.2

United States

cacollins0220 Posted at 2016-1-7 13:59
I have been flying in the Fredericksburg and Mountains near culpepper. it has been a blast. welcome  ...

I will have to check that out.
2016-1-7
Use props
sifu128
lvl.3

United States

Welcome to the family!
2016-1-7
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

The rule with me is "Pay it Forward"  and do it with class and style.  Remember in the future when someone asks a basic question that you have seen 100 times before, answer them to the best of your ability and have patience with them.  We can only foster an atmosphere of good will  and empathy  that will help our fellow UAV  enthusiasts.

Welcome wsaund- Cheers Donnie from East Lansing , Michigan
2016-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules