DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE
1775 17 2016-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

Has anyone had any luck with customer sevice at all?   I have both the inspire and the osmo, and I just ordered the DJI bike mount and the screw and barrel nut to tighten the thing was stripped when it showed up.  They must not have had it alligned right and just horsed it in.  Anyway, I have tried to contact DJI twice on it and they don't answer.  It would be cheaper and easier for them to just send me the new screw and nut, but they don't answer.   Any ideas what I can do on it?

Its the second time I have tried to contact them on an issue and both times been very dis-satisfied.  

Thanks

2016-1-7
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, could you provide a picture or video to indicate your problem? Also, please tell me your email account, I will help you check the support email.
2016-1-7
Use props
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-1-7 19:21
Hi, could you provide a picture or video to indicate your problem? Also, please tell me your email a ...

You can't see it well on these pictures, but the screw thread is laying over itself and the screw is almost impossible to turn.     edlovrien@msn.com   Thanks for any help.

IMG_2180.JPG
IMG_2181.JPG
2016-1-8
Use props
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

where did you go DJI-Amy?
2016-1-11
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

edlovrien.msn
when you received it, it was  screwed to the end, like this.
QQ图片20160112120025.jpg
What exactly caused your thread destruction?
2016-1-11
Use props
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-1-11 21:10
edlovrien.msn

No, it was about 1/2 way in.
2016-1-12
Use props
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-1-11 21:10
edlovrien.msn

No, it was about half way in
2016-1-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

edlovrien.msn Posted at 2016-1-13 00:01

Have you gotten it taken care yet? Call 818-235-0789 and they will start a ticket for you.
2016-1-12
Use props
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

Thanks Ken, they are working on it finally.  Man, what a pain this has been.   Hopefully they just send me the screw.   That would make it easier for everyone.
2016-1-12
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

edlovrien.msn Posted at 2016-1-13 00:01

i'm afraid that would not fit in the box that way
2016-1-12
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

edlovrien.msn Posted at 2016-1-13 10:13
Thanks Ken, they are working on it finally.  Man, what a pain this has been.   Hopefully they just s ...

I'm glad it worked out! I'll be reporting about the QC issues, so it will not happen again
2016-1-12
Use props
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

Wow, been six days since I got a hold of them, they agreed that a new screw sent would fix it but they had to send the email ticket to warranty.  Haven't heard back from them since and have emailed twice to see whats up.  No answer.  Customer service is going to kill this company.
2016-1-18
Use props
m.friedl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
Austria

Well, there are some of them they try to give theyr best, but in General the Company wants to make Profit.

Just take a look ad my Fraud how long a Parcel can be on the Way from the UK to AUSTRIA and they are both in EUROPE !!!
http://forum.dji.com/thread-39841-1-1.html

As i read your Thread i looked @ my never used Bikemountholder and i see it´s very Easy to loose that Screw.

How can we fix that Thing i a Way that we do not loose the damned Screw and Nut driving a rough Road.
2016-1-18
Use props
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

Wow, another week gone by and nothing.    Freeking frustrating.  All I need is the damn screw.   I don't even care if I have to buy it at this point, I just need the screw.   It should not be this hard!
2016-1-22
Use props
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

another week gone by.   I called and they said they were going to get it taken care of.   Still nothing.  Anyone know what size and thread the screw is?  I tried to see if I have a die to try that on the threads but I have nothing that fits it.  None of my SAE or Metric stuff fits it.  

Man, what a pain in the butt.  I sure hope I don't ever need them on my Osmo or my Inspire 1.

2016-1-27
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

edlovrien.msn Posted at 2016-1-28 09:10
another week gone by.   I called and they said they were going to get it taken care of.   Still noth ...

edlovrien
Please provide us your RMA number, I'll do my best to help you without making you wait anymore
2016-1-27
Use props
J C D
lvl.2

Netherlands

edlovrien.msn you are screwed. Sorry couldn't resist ;)
2016-1-28
Use props
edlovrien.msn
lvl.2
United States

Tim, they never gave me an RMA number.   They sent an email one time and asked me for an invoice, and I sent it right away.   The next time I called she said they had that and she would get the thing shipped promptly, that was 2 weeks ago.  I have tried to reply to the email and never got any response.  I don't know where to go really?   Should I call them every day and see if that helps?   All I need is the screw, shoot, if you can get it and send it, I will pay you for it.  I just need to be able to use the thing on my RZR without having to buy a new one just because the screw doesn't turn.
2016-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules