Getting videos and photos to my PC
639 4 2016-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
C.Luppi
New

United States

I have not been able to download any pics or videos from my Phantom 3 Standard to my PC.  I am running Windows 10 and when I try to access the SD card it is unreadable.  Is there a program I need to downlaod for this?
2016-1-9
Use props
C.Luppi
New

United States

I kept digging into the issue.  I had replaced the original 8GB SD card with the "BONUS" 64GB card that came with my drone.  Once I installed the original card back into the camera I was able to download my pics and videos.  I am trying to format the 64GB, but, if need be I will just get another SD card.
2016-1-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are using the SD card that came with the Phantom, you should have no problem reading the SD card in your computer.Are you using a different card?
2016-1-10
Use props
C.Luppi
New

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-10 23:14
If you are using the SD card that came with the Phantom, you should have no problem reading the SD c ...

The 8GB card that came with the Phantom works fine.  But, as part of the purchase there was a 64GB card in the box.  I swapped out the two cards and it is the 64GB that does not work.  There are a number of files on the disk that are unreadable, and I have tried to format the disk but it will not format.  My thinking is that this was just a bad disk
2016-1-11
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

C.Luppi Posted at 2016-1-11 22:27
The 8GB card that came with the Phantom works fine.  But, as part of the purchase there was a 64GB ...

If you got the 64gb card free as part of the package, more than likely they gave you a very inexpensive card that will not work correctly.
This is the card that I use and it works really well, you can search around and find really good deals on them.
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ex ... sandisk+extreme+pro
2016-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules