New Drone Relase
1747 11 2016-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

I have to ask, who is on the waiting list for this ?

2016-1-9
Use props
Gootch
lvl.2

United States

You go first.... Ill watch for awhile.
2016-1-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pretty cool, but for 200k I'd buy myself a Cirrus SR20.
2016-1-9
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

if  we could ever harness the Energy to make these practical..... ill get in line.
2016-1-9
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

Regardless how you want to put it, the future is here and this is just the beginning. Remember, back in the day when no one had a cell phone? Then came the brick (cell phone) and now we have a full interactive computer/cell phone (iPhone). To think what the world will look like. I just hope that more good comes from the new technology side then bad.

You have to admit it is a cool looking ride!
2016-1-9
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

The future is very bright and these projects are leading the way. With humans inside the aircraft, they will need to have redundant systems that will allow safe flight during motor failure etc. The aircraft will need FAA approval for the US

But this is pretty cool

Rich
2016-1-9
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-1-10 01:13
The future is very bright and these projects are leading the way. With humans inside the aircraft, t ...

FAA will require a 333, a 333(a), and a 007 license to fly this craft. This annoucement was leaked on wikileak. FAA stated in a news release this morning that the FAA will also be changing its name coming 2018 to FUK aka Future - Unmanned - Krafts. FAA aka FUK also announced that it would be controling the airspace around the world. Asked by a reporter why the world and FAA replied, "Because we can". FAA also commented on the wikileak rumors that "LICENSED PILOT," a forum member, on DJI forum, is indeed a spook working for some time with the FAA in a covert operation also known as FUK! FAA had no further comments!

I had far too many Dalmore Astrum Malt Scoth Whiskies when writting the above. I thought it was a tad humorus and no harm intended. Just trying to lighten things up around here on the forum.

2016-1-9
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cirrus is way better and at least you would have a chute.
2016-1-10
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Waiting for the next FW upgrade - just to be sure...;-)
2016-1-10
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

Paul, I had a great time making that post. I couldn't stop laughing and my wife thought I had lost my mind. I did for a few minutes but it was in good intentions and to have fun. I'd love to visit Scotland. My father is Scot and mother is Irish. Go figure.  The country is gorgeous and the people are amazing too! Here in America we have issues as you already know.

I've never had whisky-cask-cider, but going to google it. Going to see if I can make a purchase and try it out.
2016-1-10
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would love to own it and fly it.
2016-1-11
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gootch Posted at 2016-1-9 20:31
You go first.... Ill watch for awhile.

I am with you, I'll sit this one out for a while.
2016-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules