Wookong M/ S800 Motor and ESC troubleshoot
1812 3 2014-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yoshicz
New

Malaysia

I am currently using a Wookong M main controller, with a DJI S800 multirotor. Using the Motor test function under the aircraft selection category, initially i had no warning or errors popping up. However , as of recent, I received a warning saying that I have to make sure proper power is supplied to the motors and ensure that proper connection is placed. Some of my motors are not working. I've tried swapping the frame arms around but the same arms that werent working are still having the same problem. How should I go about this? Or what is likely to be the problem?
2014-9-25
Use props
DJI-nick
lvl.1

China

That means the voltage of the system is too low. were you using 6S lipo to supply the system? or the voltage alarm is not setting correctly.
2014-9-25
Use props
yoshicz
New

Malaysia

yea i did try using 6S LiPo. But I think i may have short circuited some connection with the battery when i accidentally cut some battery connections when another parallel battery was connected. The wires went hot. a very careless mistake of mine. Also, using the wookong assistant software initially didnt give me such warning before i had that accident. after doing so the warning kept popping up everytime. if that short circuit really did happen, what is likely to be the component that will be broken? which component will i need to change? the frame arm or the esc? I'm pretty sure the main controller is fine since i did wire swaps among the motor lines. I suspect its either the motors, ESC in the arms or the connection to the frame arm itself. Which is likely to be the first to malfunction due to a short circuit?
2014-9-26
Use props
DJI-nick
lvl.1

China

may be the esc.
2014-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules