my p2v+ battery problem
1718 12 2014-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ziarulfadzil
New

Malaysia

I had problems with the battery phantom vision + 2 . I have 2 sets of batteries . Each battery is marked with a " 1 battery " and " battery 2 " . both full battery charge . but I only use only the battery 1 and battery 2 is not used since I bought it in October 2014 , but in the last 2 weeks I have been using the battery 2. before flying , I have checked the battery and it is still full . after flying approximately 50 seconds, the indicator Bate in the DJI Apps produce alarm and show my battery is already in 45 % . green light on the plane turns red and blinks and suddently my plane getting slow and landed itself . why it happened. please help me ......

p/s- sorry becaused my english verry poor

2014-12-30
Use props
max004
lvl.2

Singapore

Ziarul, I don't think you should store your batt at full charge. That will reduce the lifespan of the batt and cause it to swell up. Have you been storing the batteries for a long time before use?
2014-12-31
Use props
ziarulfadzil
New

Malaysia

max004 Posted at 2014-12-31 16:05
Ziarul, I don't think you should store your batt at full charge. That will reduce the lifespan of th ...

true , I rarely fly the plane ( p2v + ) is. I also keep both batteries with full carge levels . so how to discharge the battery.
2014-12-31
Use props
ziarulfadzil
New

Malaysia

and how the first problem I mentioned above? there a solution ?
2014-12-31
Use props
max004
lvl.2

Singapore

ziarulfadzil Posted at 2014-12-31 16:18
and how the first problem I mentioned above? there a solution ?

Hi Ziarul,
I suggest u store your batteries at 40% to 50% (They are more stable at this voltage)
As for how to bring them down you can fly your PV+ till your battery hit 50%.
Or if you are indoors plug the PV+ to your PC till the barry drains to 50%( this might take some time. You need not start the motors, do point a fan at it as the GPS module do get a bit hot.)

Max
2014-12-31
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

Hi, Ziarul,
One of your battery module may be malfunction, I suppose. Contact your dealer for further support.
2014-12-31
Use props
anthony
lvl.2
United States

See the User Manual, para. 2.5 (3) on page 10 (of the English version).
2014-12-31
Use props
ziarulfadzil
New

Malaysia

for the moment, I use the phone lenovo S920 as a tool to install Dji app and it works . but only during FPV mode ,sometimes the live video always hesitate . if I use the iphone 4s iphone or other types -other proposed model this problem will be solved ?
2015-1-1
Use props
ziarulfadzil
New

Malaysia

What benefit or advantage to use iphone 4s or other types of iphone proposed for downloading dji apps? is it  wifi system oni iphone 4s @ iphone 5s is better than Lenovo S920 ?
2015-1-1
Use props
ziarulfadzil
New

Malaysia

I was able to finish my battery problem . I have discharge that problem battery charge and recharge back to full . and it works fine so far. thank god ....
2015-1-1
Use props
ziarulfadzil
New

Malaysia

What is the advantage of using iphone 5s as Dji access apps? whether the live video is faster
2015-1-4
Use props
jeepinocala
lvl.3

United States

ziarulfadzil Posted at 2015-1-5 09:48
What is the advantage of using iphone 5s as Dji access apps? whether the live video is faster

If you decide to go to an iphone read the posts about wifi on them so you dont go through the same issue.
2015-1-4
Use props
ljhellmich
lvl.4

United States

ziarulfadzil Posted at 2015-1-5 09:48

In regard to your first post of January 2,  and the one quoted, I am not familiar with the Lenovo phones, but have used iPhones 5S & 6, HTC, and Motorola with success.  The "hesitation" may have more to do with the Preview Resolution you have set in the Vision App.

If the resolution is set too high as perhaps 640 x 480 & 30fps, it may lag, hesitate or freeze.  Try reducing the resolution to 640 x 480 & 15fps to see if that helps.
2015-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules