Turn your Phantom into a Osmo Hack
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BenjiAlpineP3P
lvl.2

Germany

Hello DJI Forum!,
d08e8315-e3da-105b-efe8-17b3580c7e5f.png

I found a attachment that goes onto the Phantom 3 ( on motors ) that allows you to carry and attach
your Phantom 3 as if it were a hand held camera for around 50 Bucks.

I dont know if this is a problem for the motors as the weight is on them ? What do you think ?
If its not a problem I think it would be pretty cool to use it in this way when not flying around!

Link to Ebay Product

2016-1-10
Use props
Jkeller84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use the Elephantom and it works great for ground shots. I have an OSMO on the way so I probably won't be using it much, but great #D printed product
2016-1-10
Use props
BenjiAlpineP3P
lvl.2

Germany

Jkeller84 Posted at 2016-1-10 21:53
I use the Elephantom and it works great for ground shots. I have an OSMO on the way so I probably wo ...

do you think this would be hard on the motors ? i mean the propellers probably physically put the same amout of horizontal thrust / hold on the motors as this thing ?
2016-1-10
Use props
Jkeller84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>
United States

BenjiAlpineP3P Posted at 2016-1-10 16:08
do you think this would be hard on the motors ? i mean the propellers probably physically put the  ...

I couldn't comment on that, unfortunately. I would personally be leery, but I am probably more cautious than most. The one I linked above just cradles the arms of the Phantom.
2016-1-10
Use props
Dacon Productio
lvl.2

United States

Where do you plug in the display to see what you shoot since there is no RC involved?
2016-1-10
Use props
quanthonytrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The biggest pain the ass if you own the P3A or P3P. You need to lug around the controller and have a usb cable long enough to reach. Its a tad better if you own the wifi versions as its wireless up to 20m from phone/device to controller.

And nice design.. it looks like a push up bar.
2016-1-10
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

I made one of these for free
2016-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules