2032 4 2016-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JBPHOTO
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2950013 ft
Portugal

Hi,

I've two P3 pro with 5 batteries , with old firmware (one with1.40010, other with 1.05.0030), GO app is 2.0 - IOS .Until now I've flown with no problems. So I dont want update the GO app because  the limitations of the Geofence. So I do need some features that Lictchi has (like Waypoints and Orbit), can anybody in this forum  answer me about the compatibility between the Litchi app and my GO app and firmaware ?

Thank´s

JB                                               
compatibility between the Litchi app

2016-1-12
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

I use Litchi and only Litchi to fly.  It has worked on every version of P2 and P3 I have flawlessly.  I flew on both 1.4 and 1.5 on my P3P.  If you are flying with Litchi, your version of the Go app is irrelevant.
2016-1-12
Use props
RodB
lvl.2

Australia

nrgwise Posted at 2016-1-13 00:11
I use Litchi and only Litchi to fly.  It has worked on every version of P2 and P3 I have flawlessly. ...

Must you first use the Go app to register and set up a new drone or can you fly and set up a brand new drone right out of the box using Litchi ?
2016-1-12
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

RodB Posted at 2016-1-12 08:49
Must you first use the Go app to register and set up a new drone or can you fly and set up a brand ...

You need the Go app to set up and do cals.  But you don't need the latest version to do this.  I have only performed calibrations using the Go app - never flown with it and never will.
2016-1-12
Use props
daltair
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1167723 ft
United States

I guess the question is - which firware suits to old litchi version (like 2.0.6 build262)?
There all limitations were off and all the software features already existed.
2016-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules