Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-1-12
Use props
wsaund
lvl.2

United States

Give it some time. It's still 7:26am in Cali. They prob don't start until 8 or 9
2016-1-12
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For those reading this drama thread, the issue sems to ahve been server side with 2.5 so just follow these steps, should be ok then

1. Please connect mobile device to the Internet.
2. Turn on craft and should be on P-GPS mode, please make sure craft has solid GPS lock.
3. Please make sure that RC and mobile device is connected to craft..

Wait for 1-5 min, and try to reboot the App to check.
2016-1-12
Use props
aopisa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430686 ft
United States

sploodge Posted at 2016-1-12 10:37
For those reading this drama thread, the issue sems to ahve been server side with 2.5 so just follow ...

Thanks for this, but you are missing a larger point.

They should not release a major "feature" like this without mentioning it in the release notes. They mention the "epic" new love theme, but nothing like "by the way here is something that may have an affect on the way you fly in this update." They did not even try to bury it the generic "minor bug fixes" statement often used by other developers.

Plus, the the app maps don't even match up with their flysafe map (maybe the server issue you reference), but they are not the same as the FAA B4UFLY app map. So, why are they circumventing the FAA with their own map?

And further, while I very much appreciate you trying to help, why is it that you are here telling us how to fix it and not a DJI employee? How do you know that there was a server issue? Did I miss the official announcement from DJI?

2016-1-12
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

aopisa Posted at 2016-1-12 15:49
Thanks for this, but you are missing a larger point.

They should not release a major "feature" li ...

It was a glitch and its fixed relatively quickly.. That's the message I am delivering.. Nothing else..

All, feel free to continue the discussion about whatever subject you want My mission is complete
2016-1-12
Use props
Tautvilas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 145709 ft
Lithuania

Someone should start a petition, because if this will be left only as forum talks and dji officials will ignore this, in long term whole talks will go down as nothing
2016-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules