Equipment and Cost
818 5 2016-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
abturkington
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I am just being curious but what additional equpment do you need to fly the S1000? Such as gimbal, video monitor etc

And how much does the full setup cost?

If you could produce like a shopping list with each piece of equipment that would be cool. Thankyou
2016-1-12
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
United States

Depends on what you want to do with it.   

I use the following:

1. S1000 frame
2. A2 Controller
3. 2 futaba TX
4. IOSD MARK II
5. DJI BTU Datalink
6. Futaba receiver
7. DJI Zenmuse 15 GH4 (preference)
8. Lumix GH4 camera  (preference, up to you what camera you want)
9. Batteries (I personally use the tattu 16000mAh)
10. Battery charger that can do balance charges
11. Wireless transmitters.
12. Wireless Monitors.

There are plenty of places you can find RTF kits.   Just google it up.

2016-1-12
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

flaviomjr@vtolx Posted at 2016-1-13 10:43
Depends on what you want to do with it.   

I use the following:

very nice basic list of the parts! however there are some more little things such as battery velcros , zip ties , screen holders etc.
2016-1-12
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
United States

Yes, very basic components list.   We could go all day with creating list if we were to tell him absolutely everything.  Also one of the most important parts is to have spare parts such as propellers and shot absorbers, battery checker etc..  etc....     Like I told him there are plenty of RTF kits that comes ready to go and includes some spare parts kit.  When we bought our first s900 I was pretty lost too, but now we are up to 11 DJI UAV, which is made of mixture of S900 and S1000+   Took a good while to figure out exactly what parts to have and not have spare for obvious reasons..  (price)  Gets pretty pricy very quick, but if you have enough contracts it might be worth to keep you from having any down time.

2016-1-14
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-1-13 14:34
very nice basic list of the parts! however there are some more little things such as battery velcr ...

Tim, is there any plans to adding geotagging to the GS for those of us using the Professional S wings?   Is DJI going to make GS available again for the PC or MAC?   If not then why not give us access to the hardware so that we can develop our own apps for the S wings?   Like being able to use RTK gps with our A2.   If this is supposed to be a professional system why do we not get the support / apps for it?   Why can't we modify it to suit our needs?   

A little more attention to those of us who spent not 10k but more then 100k would be greatly appreciated.
2016-1-14
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

flaviomjr@vtolx Posted at 2016-1-14 23:45
Tim, is there any plans to adding geotagging to the GS for those of us using the Professional S wi ...

I would like to know as well
2016-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules