Now what?
1154 7 2016-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
christopherglen
lvl.1

United States

I attempt to authorize geo unlocking and get "Error  Too many requisition. Please delete to add more."  Now what?

Click on "advance Unlocking" button, and it goes to "https://www.dji.com/404?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dji.com%2Fmobile%2Fuser%3Fwww%3Dv1", with a

SORRY,THAT PAGE DOESN’T EXIST
OR IS UNAVAILABLE.

Now what?
2016-1-12
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

When trying to unlock the area , please ensure the GPS signal is strong enough and connect your mobile device to the network .
2016-1-12
Use props
dji-p3p1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534970 ft
Australia

Are DJI Servers still up?
2016-1-12
Use props
christopherglen
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-13 14:45
When trying to unlock the area , please ensure the GPS signal is strong enough and connect your mobi ...

I am sitting on my computer, attempting to unlock the airport (on the DJI website) that is over 3 miles from my house, to fly in my backyard.  I have contacted the airport authority (there is no tower) and been told to just email the notification before flying, as there is nothing they can do anyway (with no tower).  It is a shame I can fly in my house, but not my yard..  So now what do I do?
2016-1-13
Use props
Davphys
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-1-13
Use props
christopherglen
lvl.1

United States

The drone says it is in a no fly zone, 2.5? app (auto downloaded) and the 1.6x firmware.  I was able to unlock a few local airports 2 days ago, but to fly in another area - no love..  Just the above error messages.
2016-1-13
Use props
Davphys
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-1-13
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

christopherglen Posted at 2016-1-14 02:21
I am sitting on my computer, attempting to unlock the airport (on the DJI website) that is over 3  ...

Please contact flysafe@dji.com about your problem . Thank you !
2016-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules