Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
i feel pretty dumb, very few hours on my p3S and the remote is dead
806 2 2016-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tvernace
lvl.1

United States

well, like the title says... my remote is dead.  i bought it from drones plus a few months ago,  (november?) well, took it off the charger and now it wont turn on.  i put it back on the charger and still, it wont turn on.  
when i first got it, the remote wouldn't set up a wifi without pushing the gimbal wheel up and toggeling s2.  Now, it wont do anything
to make matters worse, i just ordered a new p3A figuring i would fly the p3S when i was around water  and keep the p3A for city only flights.  well if the Standard is already dead, and hadnt been flown much yet even, did i just throw away more money?
2016-1-12
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

tvernace
How long did you keep the RC on a charge? Did you charge it with computer or socket?
Looks like an RC battery issue for me
2016-1-12
Use props
tvernace
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-1-13 00:55
tvernace
How long did you keep the RC on a charge? Did you charge it with computer or socket?
Looks ...

I used my iPhone charger and it was only plugged in for an hour.  But any onboard charger SHOULD regulate the current that the battery can handle and stop charging once the cell is full.-lipo or liion.  

I don't know. I'm waiting for a label from DJI to send it in.  Just hope this isn't common
2016-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules