Safe Fly App bugs and unable to fly
655 5 2016-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brandonperkins
lvl.1
United States

I am unable to unlock the yellow warning zones and have rendered my Inspire X5 usless. Can I downgrade the firmware until the bugs are fixed?
2016-1-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

YES, you can downgrade at any time BUT the firmware works fine. Are you in a area with good GPS signal when you apply for the authorization?
2016-1-13
Use props
brandonperkins
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-13 15:47
YES, you can downgrade at any time BUT the firmware works fine. Are you in a area with good GPS sign ...

I am in an area with strong GPS signal.....
2016-1-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

brandonperkins Posted at 2016-1-14 06:36
I am in an area with strong GPS signal.....

What is exactly not working. Can you connect and have video signal. You should then get a popup box when you do a CSC that asks if if you want to authorize that zone.
2016-1-13
Use props
brandonperkins
lvl.1
United States

I connect to inspire. I have signal. Its says I am in an authorzation zone and asks would I like to gain authorization. I hit "yes"....then a white, blank, popup screen appears........ Nothing after that.

Thus, I am unable to gain acces to the aispace and I am unable to fly the craft.....
2016-1-13
Use props
brandonperkins
lvl.1
United States

If I downgrade will I be able to fly in areas where the current version restricts me? If so, would you please provide me with instructions on how to downgrade until the bugs are worked out?
2016-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules