DJI STORE Ordered Spare Parts Over a Week
1185 13 2016-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wsaund
lvl.2

United States

I ordered a few spare parts over a week ago. Payment Success has been done for over a week. I have sent e-mails and got nothing. I am hoping someone on here can assist please. This is insane.
2016-1-13
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

You ordered from the DJI store in China?  Well, it will take more than a week for parts to arrive.  Have patience.
2016-1-13
Use props
wsaund
lvl.2

United States

nrgwise Posted at 2016-1-13 09:11
You ordered from the DJI store in China?  Well, it will take more than a week for parts to arrive.   ...

Haven't even shipped yet in over a week. I understand if they shipped them.
2016-1-13
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

Again, have patience.  If you ordered and the order was confirmed, you will get your parts.  What's the hurry if they are spares?
2016-1-13
Use props
wsaund
lvl.2

United States

nrgwise Posted at 2016-1-13 10:31
Again, have patience.  If you ordered and the order was confirmed, you will get your parts.  What's  ...

Some are spares and the other is to fix my father in-laws drone he crashed.
2016-1-13
Use props
nigelw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

Everything takes ages from China, they charge a ridiculous amount for postage & ship it by donkey...or maybe they use the donkey to pick the parts?
2016-1-13
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

wsaund Posted at 2016-1-13 09:00

Join the club.  Tomorrow will be a week since I ordered my P3A and some accessories.  Mine still has not shipped.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda ordered from anywhere else.  Had I known.

I got an email reply from a contact post sayin it would ship "tomorrow".  Tomorrow was yesterday.  Still hasn't shipped.
2016-1-13
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

wsaund Posted at 2016-1-13 23:00

Hi, wsaund, may I know your order number? Which email address have you sent the email to? Do you have a Zendesk ticket number? Thanks.
2016-1-13
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Wolfiesden Posted at 2016-1-14 01:58
Join the club.  Tomorrow will be a week since I ordered my P3A and some accessories.  Mine still h ...

Hi, Wolfiesden , can you please advise your order number?
2016-1-13
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

It apparently shipped yesterday.  Finally.  FedEx didn't have data on the tracking number until this morning.  Now that FedEx has data, it says it should be here on Tuesday.

001152876696.  Ordered 1/7/2016.  Today is is 1/14/2016.  When I ordered, the store said "1-2 days".  Discounting Thursday (order day) since I ordered at 3 in the afternoon, Friday and then Monday were the 2 days.  It didn't ship until Wednesday at 4pm.  So thats Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  4 business days and a weekend, 6 days total.

No email saying anything about being backed up or delayed.  Nothing.  Got an email on Monday saying ti would ship "tomorrow".  Tomorrow would have been Tuesday.  It didn't ship until Wednesday.

Anyway.  I won't be ordering direct from DJI anymore.  I will go through places like B&H that I can depend on proper communication and reliable speed in shipping.  I have orderd thousands of dollars of camera equipment through them and the worst they have ever done was 2 days after order.  Most of the time, its either shipped the same day or the following (depending on what time I order).

2016-1-14
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Wolfiesden Posted at 2016-1-14 10:26
It apparently shipped yesterday.  Finally.  FedEx didn't have data on the tracking number until this ...

Sequentially, my order was before yours on the 7th and I wasn't seeing any progress on the shipping until I rattled their cage.  My order still doesn't show "shipped" but at least  there is a tracking number at the bottom that does work and indicates the clearance processing is complete at HONG KONG and has an Jan 18th estimated delivery.  

This was my fifth order from DJI and they seem to be getting progressively worse.  My first two orders back in 2014 took only 5 days!  However, the next two took 26 days and 20 days respectively.  This one is going to clock in around 11 days if it actually hits the expected delivery date.

It's gotten to the point where I have little faith when it says: "Available to ship: 1-2 business days after payment is confirmed"
2016-1-14
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

This was my first, and hopefully, only order direct.  There are other places to buy things than have to put up with this.  Its not like its any cheaper direct, if it were, then maybe.  But I can buy the exact same product for the same price from B&H.  And actually get it before next Christmas.  According to FedEx, its being shipped out of Kalifornia.  SHould be here next tuesday.
2016-1-14
Use props
gator1970
lvl.2

United States

Only took about 1 +1/2 weeks when I ordered some spare parts and they came from California, was e-mailed about 3 days after payment with shipping info, they were waiting on me when I got back to the office.
2016-1-14
Use props
nigelw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

nigelw Posted at 2016-1-13 17:32
Everything takes ages from China, they charge a ridiculous amount for postage & ship it by donkey... ...

Well, I take that back (apart from the expensive delivery costs)!

Ordered carbon props on Wednesday, arrived today, almost exactly 48 hours later!
Maybe they do listen after all
2016-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules