No USB port
28834 62 2016-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thrivetaylorc
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-14 10:37
I see now, you are fully connected now and DJI now has the Phantom3 4k image.
I did see it says upd ...

Hey DJI-ken,

I still cant get mine to do the imu calibration. I bought mine from DJI.com. mine is the 4k i thought is was better than the advanced. Is there a way to get a new one shipped out and then have send mine back with a DOA authorization? What do you recommend?
2016-1-14
Use props
razorseal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121801 ft
  • >>>
United States

mario@skycampic Posted at 2016-1-14 13:06
I bought from B&H photo. I have a refund form being processed now.

it just sucks.

Brother everything happens for a reason.

I say take Ken's advice and return that to B&H and get yourself a P3 Advanced.

return it and get a refund. In the meantime see if anyone near you sells them locally (I got mine locally and they price matched the sale price). If not, get yourself one from Amazon with prime shipping and you'll have it tomorrow by end of the day.

2016-1-14
Use props
Thrivetaylorc
lvl.1
United States

Thrivetaylorc@g Posted at 2016-1-14 12:20
Hey DJI-ken,

I still cant get mine to do the imu calibration. I bought mine from DJI.com. mine is ...

By the way, it also came yesterday and i couldnt even fly it out of the box because it wants me to calibrate the imu. But it wont let me?
2016-1-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

razorseal@gmail Posted at 2016-1-15 03:26
Brother everything happens for a reason.

I say take Ken's advice and return that to B&H and get y ...

Also DJI.com
There's plenty of product here in the US warehouse
2016-1-14
Use props
mario
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-14 13:28
I know, you just happened to be one of the unlucky ones. Maybe plea with BH and see if they can se ...

this was a blessing in disguise. DJI does not really advertise the differences so the boob that I am I thought that they just had a monster sale on the phantom 3 pro. Thankfully I am exchanging it for the P3A 2.7k. Thanks for making me feel better!
2016-1-14
Use props
Thrivetaylorc
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-14 12:37
Also DJI.com
There's plenty of product here in the US warehouse

DJI-ken,

I am having the same issue with the imu as well. If i made a video it would be the same as marios. That is why i havent made a video. I bought mine on store.dji.com. is there a way to exchange mine in the US instead of sending it back to china?
2016-1-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Thrivetaylorc@g Posted at 2016-1-15 04:54
DJI-ken,

I am having the same issue with the imu as well. If i made a video it would be the same  ...

Yes, since your in the US, you would do an exchange with the US office. BUT they have a 7 day return/exchange but looks like you only took delivery yesterday. If your out of that window then it would be a warranty repair.
Call 818-235-0789 and they'll get you going.
Sorry about that, i really don't understand how 2 new Phantoms versions would have the same exact issu being brand new.
2016-1-14
Use props
Thrivetaylorc
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-14 14:03
Yes, since your in the US, you would do an exchange with the US office. BUT they have a 7 day retu ...

Thanks so much. I am going to call them now. If i have questions i will reply here
2016-1-14
Use props
Stanley Fredrik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 148556 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I got also the problem with imu calibration for my P3-4K also not showing x,y,z,mod nothing and only I see 0% on screen said imu calibration is in progress, please wait. But after a hour still 0%
i think something wrong with this new model
2016-1-16
Use props
Stanley Fredrik
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-14 23:03
Yes, since your in the US, you would do an exchange with the US office. BUT they have a 7 day retu ...

here is thirth one with the same problem i have the new ps-4k edition with  imu calbiration  problem.
2016-1-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Stanley Fredrik Posted at 2016-1-16 07:23
here is thirth one with the same problem i have the new ps-4k edition with  imu calbiration  probl ...

I'm very sorry about that, They are aware and will issue a firmware update when they get it resolved.
2016-1-16
Use props
Stanley Fredrik
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-16 19:21
I'm very sorry about that, They are aware and will issue a firmware update when they get it resolv ...

Okey that will be awesome, I hope that the update come fast available.
2016-1-16
Use props
Thrivetaylorc
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-14 14:03

Hey DJI-KEN so it has been a pain in the butt to get them to do a return. I sent all of the paperwork and they are now telling to to try and reformat the SD card and wait and do all of the stuff that i have already done. Why is it so hard to get a return through DJI? Are you in the return department by chance?
2016-1-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Thrivetaylorc@g Posted at 2016-1-19 22:15
Hey DJI-KEN so it has been a pain in the butt to get them to do a return. I sent all of the paperw ...

I am sorry, I am not in the return department. Reply back to the email telling them that you have done all the troubleshooting you can and would like to send it in for repair.
2016-1-19
Use props
Thrivetaylorc
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-19 07:46
I am sorry, I am not in the return department. Reply back to the email telling them that you have  ...

I have said that 4 times in the emails and they still try to do the trouble shooting. I am worried i wont beable to return it. I started the support email the day after i got it.
2016-1-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Thrivetaylorc@g Posted at 2016-1-20 00:07
I have said that 4 times in the emails and they still try to do the trouble shooting. I am worried ...

The issue you are having is now known why and you will be able to do a warranty repair.Send an email back and they will bring it in for repair.
What is your ticket number?
2016-1-19
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

razorseal@gmail Posted at 2016-1-14 10:19
Just leave it. I tried calibration with my tablet and it worked (Nvidia Shield tablet). Then later ...

The latest firmware doesn't seem to have a working progress bar for IMU update.  Same on my P3A, as reported last week in another thread.  Just run it and wait for it to say finished.  I ran it three times, but all three times were the same.
2016-1-19
Use props
thatsme315
New
Flight distance : 305 ft
Romania

Does anyone know if for the GL358wB Remote has any expansion available for HDMI Output ? Even is stated that this is compatible with Phantom 3 Pro, I got the GL358wB Remote that has a different main connector, smaller, and it does not fit? Any conversion cables maybe?

This is what I'm looking for:
https://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-hdmi-output-module

2016-8-2
Use props
kposton71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 961677 ft

I have a DJI PHANTOM 3 PRO WITH SAME EXACT PROBLEM.  PURCHASED AT BeST BUY.  What am I supposed to do?  I get no help from best buy.  This needs to be corrected.  Someone please respond.  Kposton71@ yahoo.com.  Thank u.  Kevin poston
2016-8-30
Use props
calls4u2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 211604 ft
United Kingdom

kposton71 Posted at 2016-8-30 12:53
I have a DJI PHANTOM 3 PRO WITH SAME EXACT PROBLEM.  PURCHASED AT BeST BUY.  What am I supposed to d ...

I'd suggest running a firmware update and then try the IMU calibration. If that fails then looking at a hardware issue and would need to be returned or sent in for repair.
2016-8-30
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

kposton71 Posted at 2016-8-30 19:53
I have a DJI PHANTOM 3 PRO WITH SAME EXACT PROBLEM.  PURCHASED AT BeST BUY.  What am I supposed to d ...

Kevin,
Please explain your issue in detail and I will help.
2016-8-30
Use props
kposton71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 961677 ft

I have had my dji phantom 3 pro for right about a year.  Last week I went to fly it, and it gave me the same error code the other guy was talking about.  It says I need to calibrate my IMU.  But when I try to do that. it gets to 2% everytime and stops, saying unknown error.  I've tried everything from upgrading my firmware again , to uninstalling my DJI GO APP, THEN RE INSTALLING.... NO LUCK.  Have any suggestions I would love some help... thanks  kevin
2016-8-31
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

kposton71 Posted at 2016-9-1 05:13
I have had my dji phantom 3 pro for right about a year.  Last week I went to fly it, and it gave me  ...

If the aircraft is perfectly still through the IMU calibration and it will not complete then please contact support and have the aircraft sent in for evaluation.
Please contact support. http://www.dji.com/support
2016-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules