Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost my 3P, how can I retrieve video feed from iPad?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drjhnsn
lvl.2
  • >>>
Vietnam

i crashed my Phantom 3 professional into a mountain in Vietnam, the P3 was recovered, but the micro SD card is missing. The video and stills from before the crash streamed onto my iPad and I can view those clips. Is there any way to retrieve the complete video files (and the stills) and download them onto my iMac and into iMovie? The DJI app allows one to capture and share a short clip, but I really want all the files in their entirety. I realize they will be low res but it is all I have to show for the trip.

2016-1-13
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi . Please go to the "Library" and download the videos you took . And you can retrieve the footages via iTunes .
2016-1-13
Use props
drjhnsn
lvl.2
  • >>>
Vietnam

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-14 13:14
Hi . Please go to the "Library" and download the videos you took . And you can retrieve the footages ...

I see the videos in the library, and it allows you to share a short clip, but does it also let you download all the clips in their entirety? I'm still traveling and only have my iPad with me so haven't had a chance to connect it with my computer. I haven't tried to download the files yet, and wasn't sure if my iMovie would recognize the video clips imbedded in the DJI app.
2016-1-13
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

drjhnsn Posted at 2016-1-14 14:21
I see the videos in the library, and it allows you to share a short clip, but does it also let you ...

You click an original footage , there will be a download icon on  left bottom of the screen . Please be aware that , if the photos are RAW and the videos are 4k or 2.7k , you'll not be able to download them .
2016-1-14
Use props
drjhnsn
lvl.2
  • >>>
Vietnam

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-14 15:50
You click an original footage , there will be a download icon on  left bottom of the screen . Plea ...

Thanks for this, unfortunately the video was shot in 4K and the stills in RAW. Does that mean I'm out of luck or are there other ways to retrieve the video or stills?
2016-1-14
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

drjhnsn Posted at 2016-1-14 23:32
Thanks for this, unfortunately the video was shot in 4K and the stills in RAW. Does that mean I'm  ...

You can find an "Import" icon on the upper right of the screen in "Library" . You'll just need to import the video and connect your device to computer .
2016-1-15
Use props
JeaninePirro
New

United States

There are two effective methods that you can apply to get back those valuable files, depending on what resources you have on hand (whether you have iTunes backup or a good recovery software).
More:
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPad
2016-3-24
Use props
samler1
Banned

China

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now