Try new "2016, I will.." movie templates. Update DJI GO now!
3996 12 2016-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-CS
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Try new "2016, I will.." movie templates. Update DJI GOnow!
At the beginning of 2016, I want to…
Do you ever have trouble expressing how you feel? Putting your New Year’s resolution into words? New Movie Templates in the DJI GO app are here to help! Just take your flying camera, get out with your friends and shoot your story. Start 2016, witha film that shows how you feel.
Major update to the DJI Go app:
Watch this video to find out more about the new Movie Templates

DJI GO for iOS and Android is currently on version 2.5.0.
To view new updates of the DJI GO app, please follow the below instructions
Update your version of the DJI GO app. If you do not have DJI GO yet, download it first.
u  iOS: Search for DJI GO on the app store and download.
u  Android: Search for DJI GO on any Android app store and download.
1.jpg
Flight logs
Compare total your flight distance and how you rank among DJI flyers all over the world.
Note: Flight log only contains data for 2015. Before opening your log,agree to sync your “my flight log”to the page.
u  Using the Log: When you open DJI GO you will see a pop up for it. It can also be found inside “explore” in the banner.
2.jpg 3.jpg
4.jpg 5.jpg
“2016, I want…” Movie Templates
Create your own movie with DJIs easy-to-use template. Add music, transitions, filters, subtitles, and cut clips with a single click.
u  How does it work?
n  Clicking the import button on the top right, import clips from a local album or any other resource and select movies. Once selected, you will be lead into the editor. Atthe moment, there are five Movie Templates: Travel, Music, Change, Happiness and Love. You choose any one you like the look of.
6.png 7.png
Long press to change clip order
To rearrange the order of your clips, just long press on the clips you want to move, and drag it where you need it, or drag it to the bin to delete it.

8.png
Import music
Import any music bought from the Apple Store to use with your videos. If you don’t have music, you can choose from a few that DJI have already provided.
u  How doesit work?
n  Under ‘Music Template’ and ’More Music’ you can import the music on your phone.  
9.png 10.png

Drag the bar for one take
If you want to use one shot for the entire video, all you need todo is hold down both sides of the yellow editor bar and drag it across the timeline to create a single take video.
11.png 12.png
Get inspiration from Explore
Explore contains the best aerial imaging from Skypixel, events, aerial shooting tips, suggested subjects, tips and tricks and even a social community. A search function is also being added.
People that love aerial imaging and technology can keep track ofall of DJI’s latest updates inside Explore.
u  How does it work?
n  Open the app, click on the third tab to explore the world of sky.
13.png 14.png
For now, enjoy “2016, I WANT HAPPINESS” created by Island.
Finally, if you have any questions about DJI GO, tap on the forth tab “ME”, then tap User Feedback to contact us.
We hope you enjoy using DJI GO!

2016-1-15
Use props
FreKo
New

Netherlands

Hello,
I bought the last two years three Phantoms.
A Phantom 2 flew away on Kefalonia (Greece). Not my mistake.
Then I bought a new P2. I sold it and bought a P3 Pro.
The P3 flew into the trees and dropped into water. My mistake.
Two weeks ago I bought a P3 Adv.
Since today I cannot take Lipo's with me on my holidays to Greece.
And I cannot fly in the town where I live. (Or surrounding).
This is too much! What is DJI doing? What's next?
Your selling drones, but are destroying a great hobby!
Help me/us! This is not the way ...
- Fred

2016-1-15
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yep, that's about it.  Fly in your house only...........maybe.
2016-1-15
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great Inspiration!
2016-1-15
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

FreKo Posted at 2016-1-15 18:17
Hello,
A Phantom 2 flew away on Kefalonia (Greece). Not  ...

Hey Fred, not DJI's issues on the mishaps as you admit. Flying in your Town a no go! What can we do about that? How can we help?
2016-1-15
Use props
eldreds
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81545 ft
Australia

DON'T DOWNLOAD v 2.5.1 ONTO ANY iPHONE OR iPAD - IT IS BROKEN!!!!!!

Update: They appear to have fixed the problem.
2016-1-15
Use props
GQ.
lvl.4

Canada

eldreds Posted at 2016-1-16 01:15
DON'T DOWNLOAD v 2.5.1 ONTO ANY iPHONE OR iPAD - IT IS BROKEN!!!!!!

Update: They appear to have fix ...

Is it broken or fixed. Your message is confusing.
2016-1-16
Use props
stlred05
lvl.1

United States

rodger Posted at 2016-1-15 19:53
Hey Fred, not DJI's issues on the mishaps as you admit. Flying in your Town a no go! What can we d ...

My P2V+ flew away after a firmware update Dec 19th and i was lucky someone turned it in to the police. I contacted DJI and provided them with the video and all the data, they assured me my Drone was good and on the 22nd  2015 I followed the normal steps, calibrated, locked in on the sats, took it up. It hovered for a sec and took off at a speed unseen before. It was as if someone else was operating it. I switched to atti. Shut off the controller to activate the Go Home but nothing worked. After weeks of communication DJI offered me 20% off and gave me a coupon code that does not work and noone can tell me why. BeingClearly that was not the case. So as it stands now i went in my pocket on Jan 11th and got a new P3P from B&H Photo delivered on Jan 14th Never flown because of weather and now ive updated it with 1.6 yesterday and at first the app kept crashing my iPad mini 2 and now i have NO Satellites.  I love DJI products and Ive seen last weeks reports on the Typhoon H. I really dont want an excuse to jump ship but my experience with DJI support has been terrible. Im really concidering sending my P3P back before its to late. Right now it wont fly in gps and i dont have 1400,00 to watch fly away for a 2nd time. Wish DJI would get it together
2016-1-16
Use props
eldreds
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81545 ft
Australia

GQ. Posted at 2016-1-16 22:56
Is it broken or fixed. Your message is confusing.

It was broken, but they appear to have resolved the problem. Not a new version, just magically started working after numerous complaints had been posted.
2016-1-16
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

thanks for the new stuff !  but the time of the video stills the same i mean 30 seconds video or now we can create longer videos
2016-1-17
Use props
kvamens
lvl.3

Norway

hi

I see you make some changes to the GO app from time to time and its almost adding New stuff regarding to sosial Networks/community, quess its ok for some that like to fly and share on the go, but i think many will post edit shootage before sharing.
It would be Nice to have some usefull ( my opinion) stuff added to it.
I would like to have a more work/function on the flightlogs ( sorting, grouping, printing, analyzing) this would add stuff to the app that makes it more usefull and we don't have to buy 3.rd party apps to make it done.

thanks
2016-1-17
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

FreKo Posted at 2016-1-16 07:17
Hello,
A Phantom 2 flew away on Kefalonia (Greece). Not  ...

I feel sorry about your crashed drones,  to avoid the crashes i'd recommend you to spend some time on a forums learning more stuff about the flight safety.  Why can't you take your lipo's with you?
What can i do  for you to solve your problem?
2016-1-17
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

stlred05 Posted at 2016-1-16 17:09
My P2V+ flew away after a firmware update Dec 19th and i was lucky someone turned it in to the pol ...

Sorry to hear all of your issues. The 20% may be at the DJI store only? In any event B&H will make good on their end. I buy everything from them and have done so for 30 plus years.
2016-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules