Loud beeping Please help!
1265 11 2016-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
logan.mitchell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33793 ft
United States

Hi ive been having some issues with my p3 pro. I was flying in the simulator and when I landed all of the suddon my phantom started doing these really loud beeps. This happened once before when i went to go fly my phantom and it just beeped really loud when i turned it on. everything looks ok in the dji app and when i go to "about" it doesnt show anything. I believe that my problem is that i left the firmware on the SD card. Should i delete the firmware after updating the phantom and the batteries? The first time this happened they came out with a new firmware and i just loaded it into the phantom and turned it on and after about 10 minutes it quit beeping and starting updating normaly. ive also noticed that i have not been able to find the updates through the dji app any more. but any ways its on version 1.6.0040 now and it will not quit beeping. If i check the logs it sais that its trying to update and has the same firmware thats trying to be updated to. I am aware of that but how do i get the beeping to go away without waiting for a new update to come out? ive also seen that people are downgrading and then updating again but i can not seem to find out how to do it. please help!
2016-1-15
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

The firmware is not needed on your SD card after updating.
Post the contents of the text file here if you want us to make sure update went as supposed.
2016-1-16
Use props
logan.mitchell
lvl.1
United States

here you go. you can see ive tried it many times and nothing
DJI error report.PNG
2016-1-16
Use props
logan.mitchell
lvl.1
United States

[RCG]Balthazar Posted at 2016-1-16 21:34
The firmware is not needed on your SD card after updating.
Post the contents of the text file here i ...

ive also reinstalled the dji app on my ipad and doesnt help. it states ready to fly at the top, shows the aircraft is connected and the controller light is green. also in the "about" section it states that the phantoms firmware is on 1.05.0030 when ive put 1.06.0040 on it and it states that its the current firmware from the sd card. im at a loss of things to try
2016-1-16
Use props
logan.mitchell
lvl.1
United States

Its so frustrating I dont know why they had to make the beeping so loud. It echoes throughout the house and drives everyone nuts
2016-1-16
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

Failed Firmwarw Install

logan.mitchell Posted at 2016-1-16 23:59
ive also reinstalled the dji app on my ipad and doesnt help. it states ready to fly at the top, sho ...

Ok it's getting late here and my brain is already asleep.
But have a look at this just in case
2016-1-16
Use props
logan.mitchell
lvl.1
United States

[RCG]Balthazar Posted at 2016-1-17 07:10
Rir ...

cool thanks ill give that a try!
2016-1-16
Use props
logan.mitchell
lvl.1
United States

[RCG]Balthazar Posted at 2016-1-17 07:10
Rir ...

Still didnt work:/
2016-1-17
Use props
mariop47
New

United States

So it sounds like you and I have the same problems but arrived there by different paths. After many emails with tech support I was advised to get a compatible android device and reinstall update. Well after asking around I was able to hook up with a friend and try it out....well guess what!! Nothing! We tried 2 different Samsung galaxy's with no luck. I'm actively going thru the return process as we speak but this frustrates me to no end so I continue my search for a remedy. Good luck! Cuz the more I search the worse it looks
2016-1-17
Use props
mariop47
New

United States

I forgot to mention that the original device I was trying the update with was a iPhone 6s plus
2016-1-17
Use props
logan.mitchell
lvl.1
United States

mariop47 Posted at 2016-1-18 08:21
So it sounds like you and I have the same problems but arrived there by different paths. After many  ...

ughh not good to hear
2016-1-18
Use props
logan.mitchell
lvl.1
United States

mariop47 Posted at 2016-1-17 18:21
So it sounds like you and I have the same problems but arrived there by different paths. After many  ...

Have you got yours back yet? did they say what the issue was? I broke down and sent mine off and hopefully it will be back next week:/
2016-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules