Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Profile location
1236 9 2016-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rdog
lvl.1

Australia

Hi All
My profile shows me in America.  I know thats a great country but how cna I change it to show me in Australia?

Cheers

2016-1-15
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

Go to dji.com - not the forum, and log into your account (or just go there from here while logged into the forum) and in the upper right hand corner you should see whatever icon you use here. Mouse over that, select My Account, then on that page select My Profile on the left, and on that page you can change all your details.
2016-1-15
Use props
rdog
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks nrgwise.

I've checked all the settings through the process you gave me but its still showing me as from The USA
2016-1-15
Use props
terrylewis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

rdog Posted at 2016-1-16 10:42
Thanks nrgwise.

I've checked all the settings through the process you gave me but its still showing ...

I recently traveled to Mexico City and while there, the Forum showed me from Mexico! So they must be looking at your IP addresses and running whois against the ip address. Is there any way your ip address could be resolved to a US address range?
2016-1-15
Use props
rdog
lvl.1

Australia

terrylewis Posted at 2016-1-16 11:42
I recently traveled to Mexico City and while there, the Forum showed me from Mexico! So they must  ...

Thanks for that but according to software my IP address shows me definitely in Australia.  
2016-1-15
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

rdog Posted at 2016-1-16 14:47
Thanks for that but according to software my IP address shows me definitely in Australia.

Its a Chinese web site, your know, one that doesn't quite get anything right.
2016-1-15
Use props
rdog
lvl.1

Australia

Geebax Posted at 2016-1-16 11:57
Its a Chinese web site, your know, one that doesn't quite get anything right.

Yeah but your an Aussie (or are you located in Eastern Europe) on your profile I want mine to say that too lol  
2016-1-15
Use props
Drugless
lvl.3
South Africa

Same issue. Logged a call with support.
2016-1-16
Use props
Drugless
lvl.3
South Africa

Drugless Posted at 2016-1-16 18:53
Same issue. Logged a call with support.

And that didn't work.

Logged this:
"Subject: DJI Forum User Profile Country incorrect
Message: Please update my User Profile Country from "United States" to " South Africa" on the DJI Forum. Username: Drugless NB. My Country is correct on www.DJI.com"

Response from Support:
"Kindly be noted that we do not have the access to change your DJI ACCOUNT PROFILE, please kindly change it by yourselves or if you can't change it please contact the Forum Administrator."

Would a Forum Administrator kindly assist.

2016-1-19
Use props
Drugless
lvl.3
South Africa

No Admins appear to accept Friends so cannot PM, so I emailed atdjifansforumadmin@dji.com (since this request is more related to registration) but no response from there either.
Any suggestions?
2016-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules