Ronin-M not recognized by 3 different PCs / 4 USB cables
2818 5 2016-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
antonio
New
United States

My newly bought but used Ronin-M cannot be recognized by 2 different Windows 8 PCs and a Windows 7 PC.
I have tried 4 different USB cables with no luck.

I have installed the firmware.

I have run the app.

I've tried every combination of disconnecting before/after running applications, closing down or opening the app on my phone etc etc.

Is there a way to hard reset everything without the PC? This is ridiculous. I've spent several hours now on this.

Called DJI, waited on hold for over an hour and didn't even move up one spot in the call queue.

I basically just need to reset the password. The guy who I purchased it from doesn't remember it.

DISREGARD. FIXED.
2016-1-15
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

You MUST use the cable provided with the Ronin, or a Dji usb cable, they did something to the cable because it wont work if you use any other.
2016-1-18
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

If your PC does not recognized your Ronin-M, except the Ronin-M assistant software, please also install "DJI WIN Driver Installer", make sure your Ronin-M is turned on and is connected to your PC when you install the driverhttp://www.dji.com/product/ronin-m/info#downloads

2016-1-20
Use props
I'm now coming back to this thread much later with a new Ronin-M...still doesn't work.

I have downloaded the drivers.

Doesn't work.

I can't be the only one. This is ridiculous.

The Ronin (new one) is NOT recognized by the PC and the installation cannot complete. The DJI assistant application does not recognize it either.
2016-8-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

antonio@antonio Posted at 2016-8-25 13:08
I'm now coming back to this thread much later with a new Ronin-M...still doesn't work.

I have downl ...

Can you clarify what operating system you are using and what Ronin Assistant version you have?
2016-8-25
Use props
fans262bd658
New

United States

How did you fix it? I am having the same problem
2017-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules