Assistant_3.4 or 3.6 not connecting
1119 9 2014-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jameslhamilton
New

Turks and Caicos Islands

I have downloaded the Vision assistant for my new DJI Phantom 2 visision.

The software opens up fine but I am not able to connect either the quad copter or the RC.  Naturally I turn on everything and plug the SUB leads into the PC but nothing comes up.

I am trying to fix the issue I am having which is basically a green and yellow flashing light whcih according to the forum is something to do with an error 52 or perhaps a 55.

Either way I am not able to make any adjustments vis the PC as a result.

Any help much appreciated.

2014-12-31
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

Have you got two little  flashing lights on the software opening page , bottom left when the phantom is connected?  if not , you are not connected to the software.
2014-12-31
Use props
Jameslhamilton
New

Turks and Caicos Islands

When I have the RC on and connect to the PC the PC recognizes that something has been plugged in because the PC makes a beep nose to indicate something has been plugged in.

The same beep nose on the PC occurs when I connect the phantom to the PC. so in answer to 'Guys' comment above I am pretty sure the software has been installed.  In answer to Rod I have no lights coming on.  I know the ones you mean but sadly nothing comes on.

My concern is that I am using windows 7.  As is mentioned on the very last point on this page http://www.dji.com/product/phantom/faq it says:

Some of the users who use WINDOWS 7 operating system may not have the usbser.sys file, please download this file and put it into C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers, and then reinstall the driver.

I have downloaded that usber file and put it into the said location.  I then downloaded and new driver from the DJI site and still nothing.

Any comments much needed.

THanks,
2015-1-1
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Jameslhamilton Posted at 2015-1-2 00:46
When I have the RC on and connect to the PC the PC recognizes that something has been plugged in bec ...

Did you reboot your computer for that new file to be recognized?
2015-1-1
Use props
Jameslhamilton
New

Turks and Caicos Islands

Yes I have done that and it comes up with "Searching Window Update" then it says "no driver found" - see attached.

Thanks in advance.
Driver issue 02.jpg
Driver issue.jpg
2015-1-1
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Jameslhamilton Posted at 2015-1-2 01:01
Yes I have done that and it comes up with "Searching Window Update" then it says "no driver found" - ...

Did you also download the windows drivers from DJI and reboot?
2015-1-1
Use props
gsp171
lvl.3

United States

yes, you must download the windows drivers from DJI
2015-1-1
Use props
Jameslhamilton
New

Turks and Caicos Islands

Ok double checking that again now..
2015-1-1
Use props
Jameslhamilton
New

Turks and Caicos Islands

thanks so much guys.  I did a full uninstall and then re install and it all worked fine.

Thanks a mill.
2015-1-1
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Jameslhamilton Posted at 2015-1-2 02:27
thanks so much guys.  I did a full uninstall and then re install and it all worked fine.

Thanks a m ...

You're very welcome, Happy Flying!
2015-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules