2392 5 2014-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
metalios
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you guys notice that there's now a DJI "Service Online" link at the Inspire Support page. Never noticed this before.

Maybe they're trying to be proactive in providing real customer product support. It appears to be live chat.
2014-12-31
Use props
Helipal
lvl.1

United States

The new IOS app has a "user center" section, that includes a user center link, assistant link, and community link- perhaps these are connected.
2014-12-31
Use props
craigarthurson
lvl.2

Nigeria

Service online

I think it's great that they are now offering service online however the web developer could have put it somewhere else it is quite painful constantly in the way like those mongrels who like to phot bomb. This is my opinion I would like to hear others thoughts and see if DJI could look and placing it somewhere else it's like a bad X girlfriend following you around...
2015-1-1
Use props
wolftj
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

Agreed, poor web design. Already sent a note to support about it. It is rubber-banded to the side of a window so if you make your window wider it can move off away from your text.
2015-1-1
Use props
craigarthurson
lvl.2

Nigeria

wolftj@mindspri Posted at 2015-1-1 22:26
Agreed, poor web design. Already sent a note to support about it. It is rubber-banded to the side of ...

IPad unfortunately worse as it sits just of to the centre of the screen
2015-1-1
Use props
ras188
lvl.2
United States

I hear DJI will have a 24/7 help line for the inspire with quick response. Maybe this website widget is related?
2015-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules