NFZ info is different between web page and APP
753 5 2016-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
turbinator
New

Ecuador

Hello

I have a P3 S , before buying it i checked the NFZ in The web page and there were none around my area, not even close. So i thought great lets do it, i bought it and then when i ran the DJI app with my phantom SURPRISE!! It said i was in a NFZ, but not any NFZ but extremely big, one with a 25 mile radius , that is almost 2000 square miles of NFZ area, really DJI??  Also i cant even take off close to the outer border of the NFZ... So the whole area is restricted 100% . Guys just for some of you to understand, this absolutely no fly zone area is bigger than washington dc nonfly at all area, so would DJI care to explain this?

How can it be that in the DJI web page where you can see the NFZ in the maps there wasnt and STILL isnt any NFZ in my area, specially one with such a massive size? But in the app you  see the huge red circle engulfing 2000 miles.

I need an explanation for this please if anybody has any answers

2016-1-16
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

Hi . This problem has been fixed . Please update your DJI Go App to the latest version .
2016-1-17
Use props
turbinator
New

Ecuador

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-18 02:43
Hi . This problem has been fixed . Please update your DJI Go App to the latest version .

Hello Patrick thank you very much, I have tried it today and it works perfectly.

2016-1-18
Use props
shouser1955
New

United States

I am still having a problem with the job go at 2.5.1 it shows no five zones were there really isn't one on the map.
2016-1-18
Use props
shouser1955
New

United States

Working with DJI support to fix but is not been resolved yet.
2016-1-18
Use props
DJI-Patrick
Captain

Hong Kong

shouser1955 Posted at 2016-1-19 06:27
I am still having a problem with the job go at 2.5.1 it shows no five zones were there really isn't  ...

Please try this way to fix that . Firstly , turn your aircraft on and keep it on P-GPS mode . Then, keep your mobile connected to the net and connect your mobile to the aircraft . Please wait for several minutes , restart the DJI Go App and see if it's fixed .
2016-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules