Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Streaming Video INOP
1208 4 2015-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wcbraswell
New

United States

I have had a p2v+ and for the last 6 months no problems.  It sat for about 30 days between uses and when I took it out to fly I had no visual on my ipad or iphone.  It has never had a hard landing.  All telemetry is there.  It is recording both video and stills and they are viewable in the album just not live.  I went thru the binding procedure to see if that would help, same thing.  i lowered the resolution on the preview quality, no change.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. Has anyone else had this probelm and what was the solution.

2015-1-1
Use props
wcbraswell
New

United States

This is what I see on the iphone or ipad screen

IMG_6106.pdf

219.43 KB, Down times: 25

2015-1-1
Use props
tomvon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201673 ft
United States

wcbraswell@hotm Posted at 2015-1-2 02:55
This is what I see on the iphone or ipad screen

I have been having the same issue with the video feed. Worked great the same day I did the software upgrade. After the upgrade, no video transmission. I sent the photo of the model number and serial number like DJI Autumn suggested. Still have not heard back.

Definitely a software compatibility issue as my Phantom has not been crashed or dropped. Absolutely no issues with the system after many, many flights. Great system, please fix the glitch.

2015-1-2
Use props
lucianow.florip
New

Brazil

Alguma novidade?
2015-1-2
Use props
poyer
lvl.1

United States

I have been having the same problem with my P2+ V3.  Everything works except the live feed of video to my iPad.  All telemetry and control is available through the app, and I can trigger either video or still recordings from the app.  it is inconsistent, sometimes the video feed it present and other times not.  I have had considerable success with the following process.  Turn on the remote, then the extender and then the Phantom.  Wait at least 30 seconds and until the Phantom has established sync with its required six satellites and has recorded a home position.  Then, and only then, connect your smart device to the range extender's wifi signal (Phantom_xxxxxx).  Finally open the app.  This seems to consistently work.  The difference from what I was previously doing is the 30 second delay.  I will be interested to hear if this helps anyone else.
2015-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules