Coming soon to a Kickstarter campaign near you!
893 4 2016-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cory.shelton21
New
United States

It appears all of our patent issues have been resolved so I wanted to take some time and share some of the early prototypes for a Kickstarter campaign we're launching soon.

We're working on a initial release for the cases and the integrated flight hood. We'll be sure to post them here first so DJI fans get first dibs on the campaign.
stay tuned to the forums. as we move closer to release we'll set up a mailing list and more resources.
Things to Know:

• The cases are modular with a removal flight hood.
  • The cases will Fit the P3/i1 and Solo drone controller. No testing has been done with older controllers. but we expect them to work with all kinds of controllers.
  • Screen safety is through the roof, drop testing our flimsy 3D printed "Fitting Test" cases gives us at least 5 feet of drop height without screen breaks, chips, or cracks. We've yet to break a production grade prototype. We may drop a tablet from a drone in our kickstarter video.
  • We only have a time-frame on the kick starter campaign of a "few months" before fulfillment. This is entirely dependent on our vendors at this time. (we'll have clear timeframes by launch, sorry)
  • Custom Laser engraving will be an option.
  • Several modular options such as car mounts and desk stands will be avalible.
  • We plan to have an open development so backers can see the production in several weekly updates.
  • You can expect support for popular smart phones as well as mini and full size tablets.
  • More to come soon.

LargeExp-1.jpg
LargeExp-2.jpg
LargeExp-3.jpg
LargeExp-4.jpg
2016-1-18
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Looks interesting!
2016-1-18
Use props
tomrink550
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1175417 ft
  • >>>
United States

I will keep my eye on this
2016-1-19
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Post the link if this gets going! I will gladly back this.
2016-1-19
Use props
jonathanp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 519275 ft
Canada

I've been looking for a "better" iPad Air 2 hood.  This would be great.
2016-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules