Told to refuse delivery on 12/28, now 3 weeks later still no refund
1067 1 2016-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrmars
New

United States

Have proof of delivery to their warehouse in Carson, CA. Sent them proof of delivery.  Mind you, I never had control of the boxes.  THey were placed at the delivery drivers feet and then he picked them back up and placed them on the truck.  Three weeks later, they are telling me they are waiting to hear from the warehouse about receipt and the condition of the drone I never touched. Now, this is 2016, right...So...I am assuming they aren't communicating by telegraph, or telegram, but using modern devices that are relatively instant like a phone or email. So can somsone explain to me how it takes 15 days for them to talk to someone at their warehouse? And why is this step necessary when we never took delivery and a simple trace of the tracking numbers shows they were returned to the warehouse and signed for by one of their employees?  What kind of scam are they running here?  I am looking into filing a complaint and have gathere communications to send to credit card company to initiate a charge back based on fraud/undelivered merchandise.

2016-1-19
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, mrmars , may I know your order number and the ticket number? Thanks.
2016-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules