Upgrade the RC firmware
1344 12 2016-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
almsheza
lvl.1

Kuwait

Hi,

Just couple of days I bought Inspire PRO, and tried to Upgradethe Firmware, but while reached to 97% of upgrading the tablet switched off and gives attached picture 1.,and even if I hit "Start Upgrade" icon it's showing attached "2.jpg", and now the AC not communicating, hence your help and early reply is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

1.png
2.png
2016-1-21
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please try to re-link the RC with AC
2016-1-21
Use props
almsheza
lvl.1

Kuwait

I tried, but no communication.
2016-1-22
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

use the RC reset bin
2016-1-22
Use props
almsheza
lvl.1

Kuwait

how to do it?
2016-1-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Follow the linking instructions in the manual (manual in the Academy tab of the app)
You can tell because you can still control everything and fly without the app. If it works and you app does not, then try to delete the app and reinstall.
Also, did you update the firmware on the aircraft by downloading the firmware from the Inspire Pro page?
Hold C1 and C2 down and also the video record button until you hear beeping, then while holding those three buttons also push the camera settings dial. And on the aircraft, the bind button is in the nose on the right side, you'll see it lit up. Use a pen or paperclip and push that button. It doesn't matter the sequence RC first or aircraft first.
2016-1-22
Use props
almsheza
lvl.1

Kuwait

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-22 19:00
Follow the linking instructions in the manual (manual in the Academy tab of the app)
You can tell  ...

Hi,

First of all, where can I find the manual (the Academy tab of the app)?

Second, yes I updated the AC and gives many abort message.

2016-1-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

almsheza Posted at 2016-1-23 00:43
Hi,

First of all, where can I find the manual (the Academy tab of the app)?

From the screen that shows a photo of your aircraft (as startup of the app) the top right corner (graduation hat icon) is the Academy tab. Manual, lots of tutorial videos, flight simulator, and other info in there.
From the same screen as before, top left corner is the flight log page, fun stuff in there as well.
2016-1-22
Use props
almsheza
lvl.1

Kuwait

As you have mentioned your previous message to "Hold C1 and C2 down", my question which is C 1&2, is it the two button back of the RC? or Control Stick?
2016-1-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

almsheza Posted at 2016-1-23 01:37
As you have mentioned your previous message to "Hold C1 and C2 down", my question which is C 1&2, is ...

Yes, C1 and C2 are the back buttons
Manul linking Pro-Adv.jpg
2016-1-22
Use props
almsheza
lvl.1

Kuwait

I tried but it's same issue, I think the problem from RC due to incomplete upgrade the FW (please check my first message).
2016-1-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

almsheza Posted at 2016-1-23 11:41
I tried but it's same issue, I think the problem from RC due to incomplete upgrade the FW (please ch ...

You can delete the app and reinstall then connect everything and power up and see if it says update required. It did not work previously because the downloading to the app must have had a tiny interruption from your WiFi and corrupted one of the packets.
2016-1-23
Use props
almsheza
lvl.1

Kuwait

I solve it by using anther tablet.

Many thanks for every body.
2016-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules