Matrice with Guidance and X3 Camera
1824 4 2016-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hgpilot
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Just purchased a Matrice 100 with Guidance and an X3 Camera.  I've seen pictures of a Matrice with the Guidance installed under the body and the camera installed in what appears to be the only Factory-designed location - but the camera doesn't fit  because the front mounted Guidance sensor is totally blocking it.  I know the Matrice is designed to be configured a number of different ways, but we need the top plate for our custom gear and the Guidance must be on the bottom.  I've also seen pictures of the X3 camera installed on top of the top plate but it had to be inverted so it could attach to the Gimbal plate - which seems to interfere with the way the stabalization is designed to work.

So - my question is - am I doing something wrong or can the X3 camera be installed in the only place that seems logical AND have the Guidance installed under the Matrice?

2016-1-21
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, could you please provide more details about the set up? You can shoot a demo video or photo to indicate your problem. Thanks. For the normal case, we usually suggest this set up, please check the picture attached. 86EEB85FF8375698134EB683E93536AD.png
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

For your information, the maximum weight for M100 is about 1KG. With X3 and guidance, the weight is almost the limit. You can choose 2 from X3, guidance and double battery, or you might have propulsion problem.
2016-2-17
Use props
Hmbasit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 610686 ft
Pakistan

I am facing the same problem.
i want to use guidance and the camera altogether but the camera doesn't fit because the guidance sensor blocks it.
is there any alternate positions for guidance or the x3?
2017-3-13
Use props
sUAS Doc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40433 ft
  • >>>
United States

What are the location settings for installing guidance on top?
The stated proper location has its settings pre-installed in the guidance assistance software.
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules