Replace my drone
1948 12 2016-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bangerhead
lvl.1

Australia

I wish somebody would respond to my case
My phantom 3a was deemed defective by dji brand new out of box flown only 15 minutes
They said they could send out prototype replacements, I said I disagree and now they won't respond

2016-1-21
Use props
Bangerhead
lvl.1

Australia

This has now been going on for 2 weeks. I have sent all the data logs to the tech department plus numerous information still no reply in regards to replacing a defective drone.
Fantastic customer service DJI.
2016-1-21
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

I'm sorry for your experience with DJI customer service. Could you please provide us your ticket number so we will solve your issue ASAP !Thank you !

2016-1-21
Use props
Bangerhead
lvl.1

Australia

This case number is Cas-51260-m1n4q1 it was tested brand new and found to be a defective drone by the GKAS team and technicians that reviewd the flight data logs.
I have had an email from Angel Kong suggesting they replace the broken parts with prototype replacements.
They problem is I then have to repair it myself.
This is a defective product that needs complete replacement.
2016-1-21
Use props
Bangerhead
lvl.1

Australia

Cas-51260-m1n4q1
2016-1-21
Use props
Bangerhead
lvl.1

Australia

Cas-51260-m1n4q1
2016-1-21
Use props
Bangerhead
lvl.1

Australia

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-22 13:54
I'm sorry for your experience with DJI customer service. Could you please provide us your ticket num ...

Cas-51260-m1n4q1
2016-1-21
Use props
Bangerhead
lvl.1

Australia

There is no ticket ref as such you need to speak to Angel Kong I have no other reference number
2016-1-21
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Bangerhead Posted at 2016-1-22 13:27
There is no ticket ref as such you need to speak to Angel Kong I have no other reference number

I'll get you a reply as soon as possible .
2016-1-21
Use props
Bangerhead
lvl.1

Australia

People have been saying this for nearly 2 weeks it shouldn't be that hard I sent you all the information you requested, it's a defective product I would like to get some answers please.
2016-1-21
Use props
DJI-Patrick
First Officer

Hong Kong

Bangerhead Posted at 2016-1-22 14:15
People have been saying this for nearly 2 weeks it shouldn't be that hard I sent you all the informa ...

Totally understand your feelings .  We'll get you an answer soon .
2016-1-21
Use props
Movin on
lvl.4
Flight distance : 173455 ft

United States

DJI-Patrick Posted at 2016-1-21 22:47
Totally understand your feelings .  We'll get you an answer soon .

Please define "soon"
2016-1-23
Use props
Wim.berends68
lvl.1

Turks and Caicos Islands

I have been in touch with dji support for 2 months now. I made a normal flight with my phantom 3 professional until it took of in one straight line over the ocean. Over 2 minutes in a straight line away from me, no controls visible in the flight data. It dropped in the ocean at empty battery.

Dji analyzed the flight data and concludes that the Drone was functioning perfectly fine.  Why would I fly my Drone away from me over water when it was already in auto return? Why didn't  the flight data record controls over 2 minutes?

Conclusion is that the drone was perfectly fine. They are willing to refund 25%.......

One month old, with SD card usd 1300. Loosing 75% of that. Dji was in my opinion in the same league as apple. Perfect products, when something fails it is replaced.
The truth is bitter, policy is denial that it is the product that malfunctions to avoid costs. Dji can keep its 25%, I am not risking loosing usd 1000 because of a malfunctioning product.

PM me when something similar happened to you, we might be able to join (legal) forces.
2016-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules