NAZA M cons?
1185 6 2016-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quatzu
lvl.1

United States

From everything I've researched, NAZA M seems the safer way to fly. Why then are we discouraged from using it right away?  I am a newbie, having done my first practice flight just today, however, I feel like having the safety backups that NAZA M provides would make me feel more comfortable now rather than later. Are there any potential downsides I am overlooking, other than the possibility of not having both switches up?

2016-1-22
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

It only appears that DJI didn't want to give us to much candy from the beginning. I also agree, that was the first thing i did also. Put it to NAZA and go for it.
2016-1-23
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

I did not enable it till probably my 10th flight and frankly wish I had done it my first flight....No Regrets...just read up on it and check out this tutorial...it is awesome....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv8d1h ... ry%20Guide.pdf?dl=0
2016-1-23
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

It was because of guys getting messed up with CL and HL modes.
2016-1-23
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

DJI-Dave Posted at 2016-1-24 05:19
It was because of guys getting messed up with CL and HL modes.

To the OP..
Course Lock and Home Lock are covered very well in the the tutorials via the link i posted.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv8d1h ... ry%20Guide.pdf?dl=0
these were very confusing for some...Just stick with the basics and fly it like you stole it....
2016-1-23
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

And if you are going to try course lock and home lock make sure you're practicing in a wide open field with nobody and no obstacles around.

Dave
2016-1-25
Use props
hobbynuttx
lvl.1

United States

i've been flying multirotors for a couple years  when i decided to get a naza m lite gps system from hobbyking so i wouldn't have any more money fly away. that was last oct, and after getting 4 replacements, i still don't have a working gps system. the nightmare i've been through with this is UNBELIEVABLE. DJI support has been no help whatsoever! i'me still waiting to hear back from them on my setup video. THIS IS WAY BEYOND REDICULIOUS.  sincerely their service is worse than my spelling, and thats BAD.  GLENN WELCH
2016-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules