Infamous Black Star Canyon and Irvine Lake
684 2 2016-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Booradley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11349537 ft
United States

Here's a video (no music) of the infamous Black Star Canyon.  Everyone around Orange County, California knows of this spot for being haunted.  The history is there, there was a shootout between Native Americans and Ranchers over some stolen horses.  Apparently at one point there was a stabbing and a raping back here, along with a property owner who liked to take shots at trespassers.  Why come back to this spot?  It's very scenic, has great trails to ride and hike on, and it is literally only a 10 minute drive away from the hustle and bustle of crazy OC freeways and people.  I also bought my christmas tree at the lot in this video (patch of green off in the distance in some of the shots).

While I'm at it here is a video I made before I realized YouTube video editor downgrades your video from 4k to 1080p.  This one has music and is part of a project I am working on documenting the before and after El Nino, that is assuming this El Nino delivers.

2016-1-23
Use props
[RCG]Balthazar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475371 ft
Norway

Drought

Yea water is going to be a major problem in a lot of places around the world, and your place almost looks like a desert already
A little tip on before-after footage: Record, fly and save a waypoint path to get the same views in both videos!
2016-1-23
Use props
Booradley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11349537 ft
United States

[RCG]Balthazar Posted at 2016-1-23 13:44
Yea water is going to be a major problem in a lot of places around the world, and your place almost  ...

Hi Balthazar, I agree and great advice too!  I shot a lot of this back in July and August before a lot of the updates and before I was more familiar with the software.  I wish I would have recorded them, although I am going to have to explore the App and see if those flight paths saved on my tablet.  I have seen them on there before.  Thanks!
2016-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules