Video and Photos not showing up in the dji go app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joeglennaz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8327 ft
United States

Hello,

I have a phantom 3 pro. Initialy when I took a video it showed up under the tab in the dji app where the videos are. At the top of the page there are two
buttoms. One says video and one says photos. I've never had a photo I've taken go under the photo tab. So that is my first question.

1. Why are my photos not appearing under the photo tab in the dji app. They never have. They do appear in my camera roll.
2. My videos now are not showing up under videos. Same question, where are they and why are they not under the video tab.

I cannot use the dji go editor if the videos are not there.

Any help, tips, or comments are greatly appreciated espically by DJI!

Thanks

Joe
2016-1-24
Use props
JaxBchFlyer
lvl.1

United States

You have to download photos from the aircraft. Connect to the aircraft and go to library. There is a small icon in the upper right that allows you to choose the option to download your photos. The videos do it automatically I believe. Also, make sure your sd card is not full.
2016-1-24
Use props
joeglennaz
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try.
2016-1-24
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

I would ask the question as to why you purchased the P3 Pro if you are going to use the awful low resolution photos and videos on your phone?

The real photos and videos are on the SD card in the aircraft, those on the phone are just for review purposes. Pop out the SD card and put it into a micro SD card reader and copy the photos or videos off onto your computer. The editor in the Go App is very basic, you can do much better with free or paid video editors on your computer.
2016-1-24
Use props
joeglennaz
lvl.2

Geebax Posted at 2016-1-25 10:05
I would ask the question as to why you purchased the P3 Pro if you are going to use the awful low re ...

Can you recommend some free software? Is apple I movie good? I already it and know basically how o use it.
Thanks
Joe
2016-3-11
Use props
cobra44
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1581581 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

joeglennaz Posted at 2016-3-11 19:09
Can you recommend some free software? Is apple I movie good? I already it and know basically how o ...

Hi.  My personal opinion  iMovie is one of the best free editing software out there. Alan
2016-3-11
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

joeglennaz Posted at 2016-3-12 06:09
Can you recommend some free software? Is apple I movie good? I already it and know basically how o ...

It depends upon how good a system you want to use. If you are prepared to spend the time learning a complex colour grading and editing program, then Blackmagic Resolve is the best of the free software packages.
2016-3-11
Use props
joeglennaz
lvl.2
United States

Geebax, the reason I want them on my ipad, is just for quick in the field review or to use in presentations. I know the resolution won't come close to getting on the computer and then say a 4K TV, but Why do some appear on my ipad and some don't? Some also just disappear after appearing on the ipad.....Cobra 44 i movie is more than enough for me at this point. I don't want to take the time to learn another program, as it is I'll have to go back and refresh myself on imovie. In years past I did tons of web video but have not in the last three years. Now of course owning this, I've got to start producing them again. Thanks to both you guys!

Joe
2016-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules