DJI Osmo Firmware 1.5.2.00 Install Guide & Support Thread
7372 48 2016-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

jrclark32 Posted at 2016-3-19 19:22
I'm also not receiving any prompt to update the firmware via the app.  Is there a fix for this??

The DJI GO App doesn't support the upgrade of the latest firmware v1.5.2.0 right now.
It's expected to release that function in the near future, please pay attention to further update about this issue.
2016-3-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

MagicBen Posted at 2016-3-20 22:16
UPDATE: finally, we were able to update.
even FW still shows version 1.0.1.19+, but all FW numbers s ...

2.7.1(2522) is the latest DJI GO App version, don't worry about it.

According your upgrading 'Results', I can tell that you tried to upgrade the firmware version v1.4.1.80 and v1.5.2.0 repeatedly which is not necessary. Please note that the "Result: Abort" implies that the firmware version which you're try to upgrade to is identical to or older than the current firmware in the Osmo, just as stated in the next row of explanation.

If you are using the DJI GO App in the IOS system, after the upgrade of the latest firmware upgrade, open the DJI GO App, connect to the Internet first and then connect to the Osmo WiFi, the FW version showing in the App should be correct.

If you have any other problem, please just leave me message.
Thanks for your support to DJI!
2016-3-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

thgrab Posted at 2016-3-21 09:21
Check the txt file after the update on the microSD - it Shows you the right version.
On my Osmo it ...

If you are using the DJI GO App in the IOS system, after the upgrade of the latest firmware upgrade, open the DJI GO App, connect to the Internet first and then connect to the Osmo WiFi, the FW version showing in the App should be correct.
You're right, even if the FW version was not showing correctly in the App, it wouldn't affect the normal functions, please do not worry.
2016-3-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

beninsaigon Posted at 2016-3-20 20:24
Same Problem here: we've tried every possible way suggested in all the previous posts.
Result: we'r ...

Hello!
Could you please give me more detail information about your trouble with the upgrading?
Please follow up the correct upgrading procedures.
If the problem constantly trouble you, please send me the OSMO_FW_RESULT_AB.txt and the OSMO_FW_LOG_AB.txt (to find the file, you may need to enable the "display hidden folders" option on your PC).
After the successful upgrade of the latest FW version, open the DJI GO App, connect to the Internet first and then connect to the Osmo WiFi, please.
2016-3-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-3-20 12:54
Good post sploodge, the app wouldn't work for me either ,the app has worked every other time (even t ...

We'd like to listen to more of your further feedback!
Thanks for your comment!
2016-3-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

ping1240@mac.co Posted at 2016-3-20 13:23
I did the update for the Osmo and something went wrong.  When I power up the Osmo there are no light ...

May I know what you did to upgrade the firmware?
Please have a look at the Firmware upgrade Guide in DJI official website @http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/osmo/en/Osmo_Firmware_Upgrade_Guide_en_1225.pdf

The beeps sound may be just because of the locked gimbal.
Please format the SD card and download the latest firmware version at http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads and extract the *.bin of it into the root directory of the SD card...
2016-3-20
Use props
bebekgool
New

Indonesia

hello my name is andy, from indonesia

I have a case with firmware dji osmo, today i do download new firmware dji and after download, i do uppgrade with my osmo. until 98% suddenly the osmo is off.
after that the osmo can be use, power indicator is red light. so help me... share your tips. thank U...
2016-4-19
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

bebekgool Posted at 2016-4-19 16:07

I have a case with firmware dji osmo, today i do download ne ...

Hello!
Whether you are gonna do the upgrade or downgrade, please make sure that the Osmo battery has at least 50% power or fully charged every time.
So, please check your battery first.
Wait for your further feedback!
2016-4-19
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

bebekgool Posted at 2016-4-19 16:07

I have a case with firmware dji osmo, today i do download ne ...

As per your other post, see this link  http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads  this will help you through the set up and what all the functions do and will tell you what the led colors mean etc
2016-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules