Could not start motors with CSC when phone is connected via WiFi
739 1 2016-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Naza-PA
lvl.2

United States

I just noticed very weird glitch. I got everything ready for the flight. Time to start motors - nothing, neither CSC in or out had any effect. After some troubleshooting, I realized, the only way to start motors is to shutdown the drone. It will break wifi connection. Then, power on the drone, and without connecting to the phone perform motor start - they start and idle. Then complete connecting phone. At this point, it is ready to fly. Upon return, the stop motor CSC command works, so is start motor with phone connected. Almost thought the drone got broken. Does anyone had the same effect at some point. I experienced it when in my neighborhood with a lot of WiFi routers in every home. I have 3 in my home operating on 2.4 and 5 GHz.
2016-1-24
Use props
Naza-PA
lvl.2

United States

After upgrading Firmware to the latest version (3.14 from 3.08) - I started getting basic calibration errors in assistant. v.3.08 did not indicate this issue, as a result I was left without any clue what is wrong. After the upgrade, this issue was flagged. I did advanced calibration (the basic one was disabled). And now it starts as usual, no tricks are needed.
2016-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules