New P3A and first problem
897 4 2016-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vale745
New

Italy

Hi everyone,
I have bought a new P3A and this morning I try to connect the drone at my smartphone (OnePlus X) by the RC and the camera did work (i have not try to start the motor beacouse I had somethig else to do). This afternoon I had I try for the first fly, but: the smartphon can't find the drone (it say HOW TO CONNECT on the app), I can move the gimbal and the drone flash sigle green (ATT mode). But the motor won't start.

I update the firmware of the drone but not of the controller, at the beginning in the mobile up I have the text: New p3 standard update avaiable (but i have a P3 Advanced).

Can someone pleas help me ?

Sorry for bad english, and thank's to everyone.
2016-1-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

If the app says "How to Connect" then that means the RC is not connected to your device. When you plug the USB cable in do you get a tone and a charging indicator on your phone?
If not, try a different USB cable.
Also, the website list the devices that are known to work. If you are using a different device than your device may work, or may work a little, or may not work at all.

iOS Version v2.5.1. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Android Version v2.5.1. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later. Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.
2016-1-25
Use props
Vale745
New

Italy

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-1-26 06:58
If the app says "How to Connect" then that means the RC is not connected to your device. When you pl ...

Thank's you, I've solved the problem, the drone will not fly beacouse it was not registered. After I've register the drone all problem was solved. but for the first time I didn't see the register section on the app. It didn't come out.
2016-1-26
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Vale745 Posted at 2016-1-27 05:01
Thank's you, I've solved the problem, the drone will not fly beacouse it was not registered. After ...

Ahh, I figured you were already registered. Weird that you didn't get the register prompt the first time powering everything up.
2016-1-26
Use props
Old Geezer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23691 ft
United Kingdom

Ken

I had that issue too (register screen not appearing first time) when my P3A arrived 10 days ago.  I had to quit the app, restart the tablet, and restart the app to get it to show when going into the app a second time with controller attached and the P3A switched on.

Might be worth bunging the developers a memo on it?
2016-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules